C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I came here looking for information on how to ctb without any undue discomfort and how to go about it without leaving a mess for someone else to clean up.

What I have found (besides that information, thank you to those of you who have gone before and shared your experiences) is myself trying to help others deal with the pain of life. I am such an odd bird.

Maybe it's my age (I am old enough to be the forum granny, that's for sure). Maybe it's that chatting with y'all distracts me from my chronic pain issues while I'm waiting on my meds to kick in. Maybe it's because I have kids and grandkids and so identify your struggle with my desire to help my own children and grandchildren. Most likely it's a combo of all of the above.

But anyhow I just want to thank each of you for sharing and allowing me a word. I hope I help make your journey, whatever you decide that to be, a little easier because life is a fucking bitch even on the best of days.

So for now I will continue to research methods to ctb. But my long term plan to go after the last of my darling pets passed is on hold. Actually, my heart is lighter today that it has been in several years and y'all are the reason for that. Thank you. If I can repay the favor please do not think twice about hollering at me.

That's all for now I guess. I am gonna go clean a little bit now. Something I generally only due under duress because moving hurts so much, even with pain meds. Wish me luck. Ha!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle, UnrulyNightmare, zaxxy1810 and 23 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
It is peculiar isn't it? You see good people in pain and you try to help. The horror!

It is peculiar because you simply don't expect this to happen in real life, you're not used to it, I'm not used to it. It kind of shows where we ended up as a species.

• Love
Reactions: Edistrying, Kali_Yuga13, GoatHerder and 3 others
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
You will find a mix of people on this site.
from people who are just out of school and very young.
to people who are middle aged (like myself)
and some older people too.

I dont know about others but i know that
this site has really helped me come to terms
with my ctb (Catch The Bus/ Cease to Breathe)

These two videos were one of the first things i watched after finding this site

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
You will find a mix of people on this site.
from people who are just out of school and very young.
to people who are middle aged (like myself)
and some older people too.

I dont know about others but i know that
this site has really helped me come to terms
with my ctb (Catch The Bus/ Cease to Breathe)

These two videos were one of the first things i watched after finding this site

Thank you for sharing those. I will definitely take a look this evening. ❤️❤️

yunzzzk

yunzzzk

See you later alligator
Aug 1, 2024
It was very nice to read your thread and yes I often see you in other posts although I am a new member. Sometimes offering help is not easy when we could merely help ourselves. I appreciate your help on this forum :)

• Love
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@yunzzzk No matter how low we are there might be others who are just as low here, beside us and it can mean the world to feel a tap on the back and a word of encouragement. And that tap and that word might mean more then they have ever received even from family and friends.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Edistrying, yunzzzk and CatLvr
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I came here looking for information on how to ctb without any undue discomfort and how to go about it without leaving a mess for someone else to clean up.

What I have found (besides that information, thank you to those of you who have gone before and shared your experiences) is myself trying to help others deal with the pain of life. I am such an odd bird.

Maybe it's my age (I am old enough to be the forum granny, that's for sure). Maybe it's that chatting with y'all distracts me from my chronic pain issues while I'm waiting on my meds to kick in. Maybe it's because I have kids and grandkids and so identify your struggle with my desire to help my own children and grandchildren. Most likely it's a combo of all of the above.

But anyhow I just want to thank each of you for sharing and allowing me a word. I hope I help make your journey, whatever you decide that to be, a little easier because life is a fucking bitch even on the best of days.

So for now I will continue to research methods to ctb. But my long term plan to go after the last of my darling pets passed is on hold. Actually, my heart is lighter today that it has been in several years and y'all are the reason for that. Thank you. If I can repay the favor please do not think twice about hollering at me.

That's all for now I guess. I am gonna go clean a little bit now. Something I generally only due under duress because moving hurts so much, even with pain meds. Wish me luck. Ha!
From one granny to another "hello" good to see l'm not the only oldie here

• Yay!