• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

roseleaf

roseleaf

oh, wouldn’t it feel so lovely to be free?
Apr 25, 2023
i need something that can be done quickly
preferably not too much pain and could you also describe the method
before i make another decision to stay around right now i'm like breaking down i don't know if i should wait and see if i get better again but it's only ever for a little bit and then it gets worse and then i come back here and i just want to be over so if you know anything good and easy and quick (and detailed) that would be the best
or should i wait?

thank you

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I don't think impulsive suicide attempts are a good idea. Without a thought out plan there's a risk of it not working, or if your survival instinct being high once the reality of the situation kicks in, and you may abort the attempt. However if you're absolutely in need, research partial suspension hanging. There's a guide on this site I believe

Reactions: 3/4Dead
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Drowning is quite quick and guaranteed

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
before i make another decision to stay around right now i'm like breaking down i don't know if i should wait and see if i get better again but it's only ever for a little bit and then it gets worse and then i come back here and i just want to be over so if you know anything good and easy and quick (and detailed) that would be the best
or should i wait?

thank you
Quick methods if you got the courage; partial hanging, jumping, train decapitation and heroin overdose

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
or should i wait?

thank you
Partial hanging is one of the most popular and peaceful method for quick CTB. You can research about it in the Hanging mega-thread.
Jumping is also a good alternate for instant CTB, but only if it is done from 13 floors or above, otherwise it won't be lethal.
Drug overdose isn't for everyone as drugs aren't easily accessible to everyone.