LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Okay I don't know where to start, but I've come to the realization that there may have been a violently romantic Spirit following me for a long time throughout my teenage years, her name was Emma.
Now I remember everything about this girl, from what she looked like to what genre of music she liked everything, she had blonde hair, blue eyes very white skin, and a little short. I dated this girl for like 4 months.

If you want the full story you can click this link here because I wrote a full story about her, even me and my therapist had gone back and forth about her because I started to really miss the attention she would give me.

however I've asked every single person that I know within my friends group and even my brother who knew everyone I hung out with nobody remember this girl not even her name like she never existed. But that can't be right I've kissed this girl I've hugged this girl I've had deep discussions with this girl... Anyways.

I'm just realizing this right now, anyways here's the link please tell me what you guys think it is been really trippy. Figured some outside opinions could help.

• Wow
Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria, lam01 and SuicideBoys93