• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Just over an hour ago i saw this post and its comments thats been stuck with me and i wanted to ask about it. It boiled down to women who cut are "damaged goods" and men shouldn't waste their time on them and that to me just didn't seem right, like am i crazy? That definitely doesn't seem right, im a man and i dont think it should matter if they ever did that

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Mitsumi and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
youre absolutely right. judging someone like that is cruel and im gonna bet that person wouldnt like it too much if the same was said about them.
more often than not (if not in every case) other humans pushed them to it. youre judging and blaming them for being abused, and people that do that are no better if not worse than the abuser

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Definitely don't agree with that I'm a guy and have self harm scars myself that dude is just a asshole

• Love
Reactions: Mitsumi and Life_and_Death
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Feels really old fashioned. Victorian era level.

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
Definitely don't agree with that I'm a guy and have self harm scars myself that dude is just a asshole
It wasn't just one person tho, it was hundreds and probably more that i just didn't read. It just really sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death