• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm going to be honest i'm far from recovering 😅 this will purely be a one off post here as i just felt i would anyway

So i just got off the phone with my therapist about an hour ago we discussed alot one of the topics was in a way things i loved about myself or liked about myself

I'm a social being an extrovert someone who highly values and cares what others think so i guess I'm going to write something alittle different that somewhat sends the same message

I want someone who loves me,for who i am,who loves my accent (if foreign i guess its nice when i get compliments about my accent) who loves my singing talent,who loves my personality and my emotional sensitivity

Someone who wants to spend all their time with me,someone who wants to be by myside everyday someone who is obsessed with me…someone who understands me and my needs unlike anyone else

Someone who wants to spend their future with me,someone who wants to travel together,someone who will game with me and someone i can watch stuff together with…someone who i never feel distant from or rarely

A person can dream…a person can dream i will end this post here before i dissolve into negativity as well this is the recovery section soooo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, stillunemployed, abchia and 7 others