• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Be prepared to find ways to jump through the hoops or give up entirely on the method. There are ways to get it, just not normal ways anymore and not easy. Due to the lethality of SN and the pro-life movement putting a stopper on the distribution of it by regulating it only to approved businesses, we may just end up all becoming meat curers.

A

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
This would be beneficial to us but it doesn't make business sense for them. Even with a marked up price tag the extra risks involved wouldn't be worth the small profit increase.
Extra risks? SN is a legal substance and isn't controlled at all. Unlike N you don't need a prescription or whatever for it.

Anyways someone should send them a message sometime.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Extra risks? SN is a legal substance and isn't controlled at all. Unlike N you don't need a prescription or whatever for it.

Anyways someone should send them a message sometime.
Yea extra risks, I'm aware that SN is legal. But he also carries N which largely isn't. More deliveries of any type increase his chances of being found.

A

ab_

Feb 15, 2019
I'm sure they would love to sell you 50g of SN for $200
Yeah knowing them they'd mark up the shit out of it lol. Still we do need a dedicated vendor at least for SN that won't yield to threats from families and friends who used their product or w/e to CTB.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You mean someone other than yourself to take that risk?

A

ab_

Feb 15, 2019
You mean someone other than yourself to take that risk?
What...? I'm not an SN vendor lol. SN isn't controlled unlike N and the risk of stocking and shipping the latter is far, far more than the former. SN is used for lawful purpose almost always the time and is essential to many foods. N isn't.

Furthermore, the reason why SN vendors are dropping like flies is because people don't delete or hide traces back to the vendors and this site when they CTB. IMHO you're selfish if you do not remove the label and packaging, as well as reset your phone, wipe your hardrive, etc before you check out of the hotel that is life. All you do is contribute to making it much harder for people to CTB that are still here.

Brickinthewall does make a good point about the increase in packages potentially screwing over A and C though. I wish we would have a dedicated SN seller in China, Latin America, or a country like India where the authorities don't give a shit about this.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
All I do is contribute to making it harder for people to CTB??"

A

ab_

Feb 15, 2019
All I do is contribute to making it harder for people to CTB??"
I'm not talking about you specifically. I meant in general.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Why should the burden be on A and C? It's a good business opportunity for someone else if they have the sense. For example someone in poland who buys it there and ships it worldwide.