loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I am seriously so fucking lonely, the only person who ever understands me is hundreds of miles away… of course he's the first person I'd want to hold me, but I wish I could share just a moment of silence and a hug with someone who feels this way as well, a friend.

I don't have many friends, I'm often charismatic, I stand out, I'm known by many, but it's all so empty, no one around me even fucking suspects how I feel, they take me for granted and it hurts so much, when I feel like I'm fading away, and have days where I just wish I could vanish and maybe get truly, noticed after. I wish I could cry everything out with somebody that wouldn't judge me, that would hear me just for once, that would get it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, Old Friend, outrider567 and 15 others
deafening

deafening

louder than words
Sep 21, 2023
Count me in, I could use it too. Life is too difficult to face by our lonesome..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, AInilam, Redacted24 and 6 others
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
I feel the same. I relate a lot to what you wrote, except I don't have anyone that understands me, and I'm not charismatic in the slightest. For many years I've been suffering in silence but kept it to myself, especially in college, because I didn't want to be known as an attention seeker. I regret not doing that.

All I ever wanted was to love and be loved, but that's too much to ask for in this day and age.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story, XcatnipX, Sannti and 5 others
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
Count me in, I could use it too. Life is too difficult to face by our lonesome..
I really wish, but I'm too scared to reveal even my country or ask about suicidal people near my area… least to say that's not a conversation starter :( sending hugs </3
I feel the same. I relate a lot to what you wrote, except I don't have anyone that understands me, and I'm not charismatic in the slightest. For many years I've been suffering in silence but kept it to myself, especially in college, because I didn't want to be known as an attention seeker. I regret not doing that.

All I ever wanted was to love and be loved, but that's too much to ask for in this day and age.
I'm sorry to hear about that, I guess it feels like it's too late when you're beyond an age in which people would more likely put the effort to help… but it's going to be okay, I promise, one way or another you will find what you need and yearn, eventually. I have a lot of love to give, or at least I'd like to think so, I hope it reaches you with my words… </3 sending hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, AInilam, Redacted24 and 2 others
lastexit717@proton.

lastexit717@proton.

Nov 26, 2023
Im holding you friend , you are not alone , im from latin america, here suicide is taboo so no one to talk to , i was too the center of the conversation and the spirit of circle until i fucked up , now im isolated , i dont know how to return , but i know somehow there is hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, AInilam, loslassen and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
There is a belief called collective consciousness, that we are all connected to each other. Especially on the internet this is easy to notice, but it also works outside of it in real life.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, AInilam and not-2-b-the-answer
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I haven't talked to anyone aside from my mom and I'm 27.

• Hugs
Reactions: AInilam and not-2-b-the-answer
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I feel a similar way, none of my so called friends have any idea what's going on with me anymore. I'm sorry you're suffering, I'm sending you a virtual hug. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AInilam, Adûnâi, Redacted24 and 3 others
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
Extended Isolation and loneliness are truly one of the worst pains a human can endure. I've tried so hard to get my friends to spend time with me, I've tried to get a partner, I've tried being nice to my coworkers. All that happened is I got stepped on like a doormat and forgotten. Even at my lowest points, no one visited me. It hurts to know my death will be a lonely one.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, koalahymm, Adûnâi and 1 other person
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
Extended Isolation and loneliness are truly one of the worst pains a human can endure. I've tried so hard to get my friends to spend time with me, I've tried to get a partner, I've tried being nice to my coworkers. All that happened is I got stepped on like a doormat and forgotten. Even at my lowest points, no one visited me. It hurts to know my death will be a lonely one.
I am so sorry to hear that, you don't deserve that in the slightest, specially after approaching people and putting in the effort, if I could I would give you the biggest hug, I'm sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AInilam, Adûnâi, Pg.964 and 1 other person
Arima38

Arima38

Dec 18, 2023
I send you and everyone that needs it a virtual hug. It's just too hard to find someone close who won't just betray you in some way so my best bet was online

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AInilam, Adûnâi and Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
It seems so simple, right? But communicating genuinely is a challenge and that contributes to loneliness and isolation. I haven't had a hug from my partner for over four years. After so many years of marriage... nothing.
Like most older people, my friends went by the wayside as I focused on spouse and family, so although I live in a house with people I've never felt more alone.
I'm lower than a boarder here, I'm more like a bill paying nuisance.
Well that was cheerful, wasn't it? Sorry...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Raindancer, AInilam, Adûnâi and 1 other person
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
It seems so simple, right? But communicating genuinely is a challenge and that contributes to loneliness and isolation. I haven't had a hug from my partner for over four years. After so many years of marriage... nothing.
Like most older people, my friends went by the wayside as I focused on spouse and family, so although I live in a house with people I've never felt more alone.
I'm lower than a boarder here, I'm more like a bill paying nuisance.
Well that was cheerful, wasn't it? Sorry...
I'm so sorry that you had to experience that for so long… I have no idea of how you and your partner's relationship is, but maybe asking for a hug from them wouldn't be so bad? You only physically have each other, after all, maybe they feel lonely too. I'm sorry if that's not an option for you, I hope you find that warm feeling you're looking for, one way or another, sending hugs

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Redacted24
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I am seriously so fucking lonely, the only person who ever understands me is hundreds of miles away… of course he's the first person I'd want to hold me, but I wish I could share just a moment of silence and a hug with someone who feels this way as well, a friend.

I don't have many friends, I'm often charismatic, I stand out, I'm known by many, but it's all so empty, no one around me even fucking suspects how I feel, they take me for granted and it hurts so much, when I feel like I'm fading away, and have days where I just wish I could vanish and maybe get truly, noticed after. I wish I could cry everything out with somebody that wouldn't judge me, that would hear me just for once, that would get it.
I'm lonely too, the worst kind of loneliness

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023

Gosh I relate to your feelings so much... Like I'm always trying to please everyone but still feel like I'm not enough for them... Like fuck why do I keep feeling like that???
I'd love to talk with you if you ever feel lonely <3

• Love
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Where you at? I'd give you a hug.

Last edited:
  • Love