• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019

This was back in 2012 when I was in 3rd year (equivalent of 9th grade) in Ireland. He wasn't in my class but in 12th grade and attending a pre-debs dance. He just drank some alcohol and never took any drugs during the day (neither had he ever taken any drugs).

Apparently he came back from the dance and complained of chest pain. His dad gave him a vitamin and it didn't go away. The next day he died.

What a cruel irony. He wasn't suicidal and probably had his whole life ahead of him and was even about to do his exams, yet he just passed away.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: voltage268, Oblivion Lover, blanketyblk and 4 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
It should be me taking his place because I have nothing to offer in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Final Escape and Scribble Fan
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
This feels so unfair. The beautiful talented boy dies, yet a worthless PoS like me gets to have a healthy body that keeps working. I hope his family is OK.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, GinaIsReady and Final Escape
Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
that really sucks, he had his whole life ahead of him. whenever somebody young dies it's so scary & confusing for me because, at least in my mind, I normally just think of death as pertaining to old people like my grandparents, not somebody so young and full of life.

If I could sacrifice myself, and give my life away to someone else who really wants it, I feel like I would. because I don't really want this whole life thing anymore anyway, someone else could probably use it more than me.

Reactions: Final Escape
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
It's a shame we can't trade a life for a life. I could be a reserve for someone I love, almost like an extra life in a video game lol, then I could feel like I'm contributing on a deeper level to something I care about.

Then again, I can completely see this being exploited and some freaky ass cults popping up with the leaders being immortal and surviving on their followers.

It should be me taking his place because I have nothing to offer in this world.

I enjoy seeing your sketches, so that's something I've noticed you give :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, GinaIsReady, Final Escape and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My first thought was the cocaine but the tox screen was negative. So that's very odd, especially considering it involved both heart chambers. It's unclear whether they did an autopsy but that would have helped them narrow it down. There are sometimes strange cases like this where you can only surmise it's someone's time. Very tragic for the kid and his family.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool if we could sell our bodies for a whole bunch of money then go spend all the money and have a bunch of fun, then our soul will leave our bodies when it's time and our soul moves on to whatever is next and the other person occupies our body.