ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Damn you say that like it happens often. Crazy. I guess life in health care is different than some stupid corporate office like I'm in. I would hope details of my passing aren't revealed. Im also not sure how or if these things are reported in media outlets.

Regardless, atleast that person's suffering is over.

I'm on sick leave right now and doubtful my workplace will even be informed that I am dead when it happens...

Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
I have a friend who went to hospital because she was suicidal and was told to stay a mandatory 3 days. During her stay, they drugged her, a doc spoke to briefly on the 2nd day, prescribed meds and told her she could go home the next day. She said most of the time she was semi conscious in bed and no one asked if she felt better before she left.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Meditation guide and less than
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It sounds like the hospital where I live that told my mother she was ok after she fell, then sent her home and we later found out her spine was broken in 3 places.
That's so horrible and really infuriates me...

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Meditation guide
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It's weird. When somebody wants help they get refused and are turned away, but when someone doesn't want help and wishes to CTB in peace they are forcefully helped and cannot refuse it.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DetachedDreamer97, mapletree and 2 others
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Society for you... It's a disgrace but nothing will ever be done the elite are too power hungry agenda driven to allow change. In an ideal society few would ant to commit suicide and if they did it would be available at clinics with dignity. But no the elite feed off the lower classes suffering.
The annoying thing with your co-worker situation is the way the system works its basically like *they have a job, accomodation....No reason to be depressed theyre just having a bad day" and they are moved on and go and act it out probably feeling so alone and rejected whilst psychiatric units hold alot of people who know how to play the system like cowardly criminals just too scared to go to prison and know how to manipulate the system, they know all the right things to say. Yet people genuinly seeking help can come across very placid because they tend to be nice people. So many probably miss them.

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
That's why the Mental Health system sucks, did your coworker tell the professionals what he or she intended to do the lethality of the plan is what could of saved him or her.