• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
I remember going on instagram sometime last year, and someone I knew had messaged me .. they showed me a screenshot of my own post in here. it was an art post, I assume they were browsing through the art thread on SS and then they recognized my art. it was alright and we bonded over visiting the same sites although I was extremely embarrassed LOL..

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Omg lmao that's probably my worst nightmare. I told someone close to me once I use this website and they got very upset. I'm glad you guys were able to bond instead of a bad reaction, and that they use SS too :)

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I remember going on instagram sometime last year, and someone I knew had messaged me .. they showed me a screenshot of my own post in here. it was an art post, I assume they were browsing through the art thread on SS and then they recognized my art. it was alright and we bonded over visiting the same sites although I was extremely embarrassed LOL..
Ther is nothing to be ashamed of to be on this forum - and remember that that person was also on the forum.., Glad you both bonded though.

• Love
Reactions: fleshgarden