strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
It's so weird seeing how people react knowing I'm going to be the reason the room goes silent in a couple months. I found it hard not to laugh when the teacher told us, like how am I supposed to react. I'm pro choice im not going to be like "oh if only they had gone to seek out help or told someone". Im glad they found peace & I hope I can find the same peace. Fuck what people say they arnt actually there for you. I've reached out for help before & no one gave two fucks, people just say that who have a savior complex but don't know what to do when someone actually needs them. Anyway just thinking how freeing it is to know I'll be joining them soon & how stupid everyone sounds talking like they know what suicidal people go through & how they just need to reach out & all their problems will be solved.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SPlathsOven, M.O.N, Miss Anthropy and 11 others
P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
It's so weird seeing how people react knowing I'm going to be the reason the room goes silent in a couple months. I found it hard not to laugh when the teacher told us, like how am I supposed to react. I'm pro choice im not going to be like "oh if only they had gone to seek out help or told someone". Im glad they found peace & I hope I can find the same peace. Fuck what people say they arnt actually there for you. I've reached out for help before & no one gave two fucks, people just say that who have a savior complex but don't know what to do when someone actually needs them. Anyway just thinking how freeing it is to know I'll be joining them soon & how stupid everyone sounds talking like they know what suicidal people go through & how they just need to reach out & all their problems will be solved.
I really feel this
I think they really don't give a shit they just say that to justify themselves for whatever reason

Reactions: fwompie, UndeadSpectre and Ondine0000ff
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I really feel this
I think they really don't give a shit they just say that to justify themselves for whatever reason
They're making a big deal out of it now but no one will remember her in a week. Same with me probably tbh. The teacher will prob give some sad speech about me & then people will move on. Give it a month & no one will remember me except my parents & closest friends.

Reactions: SSamGarrison and UndeadSpectre
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
Good for them

Reactions: strawb12
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
du
Good for them
dude fr, obviously I can't say that to the people who knew her. Just a side not but people who grieve after people who ctbd are so selfish, first off, you're starting to make it about you being sad, & also if you really cared you would have reached out before they ctbd, grieving them isn't going to do them any good their already dead. Theres no reason you should be grieving, they were suffering & they managed to end their suffering. Thats a good thing no matter how you look at it.

Reactions: UndeadSpectre
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
du

dude fr, obviously I can't say that to the people who knew her. Just a side not but people who grieve after people who ctbd are so selfish, first off, you're starting to make it about you being sad, & also if you really cared you would have reached out before they ctbd, grieving them isn't going to do them any good their already dead. Theres no reason you should be grieving, they were suffering & they managed to end their suffering. Thats a good thing no matter how you look at it.
They were able to liberate themself from this hell. While we still rot here.

Reactions: strawb12
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Fuck what people say they arnt actually there for you. I've reached out for help before & no one gave two fucks, people just say that who have a savior complex but don't know what to do when someone actually needs them. Anyway just thinking how freeing it is to know I'll be joining them soon & how stupid everyone sounds talking like they know what suicidal people go through & how they just need to reach out & all their problems will be solved.
This is so true!
I saw too many people not giving a fuck when I asked them for help...in first place my family,my parents,then don't fucking complain when I will succeed in my suicide

Reactions: AshH, UndeadSpectre and strawb12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy those who managed to ctb, they are the true fortunate ones as they escaped from all future suffering and are at peace, the thought of being dead comforts me so much.

Reactions: x0nSS and dmdmdm
kyukyu

kyukyu

A student trying to survive
Mar 3, 2023
Hearing such stories always makes me somewhere envy that decision, as often I feel too afraid or fearful.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
!!

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
He/she was lucky, not trying to be rude but if nothing really happened people probably wouldn't seem to care less and this person would probably just suffer in silence

dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
du

True, but I think that's the case for any funeral, really. What good does it do for the person who passed?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
du

Your understanding of bereavement is somewhat off. You're asking humans to not act like humans. Besides, a lot of people who CTB mask their pain and hide their intentions.