Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I don't know what to do. I feel so alone. All I want is a girlfriend but no girl will give me the time of day. It's exceptionally hard because I have to watch my roommate be happy with his girlfriend (and other girls because he's poly) while I just sit here alone. I feel like because I'm trans no one wants me. I see everyone looking for their other half but I always feel like no one is looking for me. I'm no ones other half

I want to kill myself but I'm so terrified of death. Has anyone experienced this? Has anyone gotten over it before? If so how did you? What changed that made you no afraid to die anymore?

And lastly everyone on this site seems to unanimously agree the SN is the best way to go but where are people getting it from? Can someone please dm me a source? I'd greatly appreciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I don't know what to do. I feel so alone. All I want is a girlfriend but no girl will give me the time of day. It's exceptionally hard because I have to watch my roommate be happy with his girlfriend (and other girls because he's poly) while I just sit here alone. I feel like because I'm trans no one wants me. I see everyone looking for their other half but I always feel like no one is looking for me. I'm no ones other half

I want to kill myself but I'm so terrified of death. Has anyone experienced this? Has anyone gotten over it before? If so how did you? What changed that made you no afraid to die anymore?

And lastly everyone on this site seems to unanimously agree the SN is the best way to go but where are people getting it from? Can someone please dm me a source? I'd greatly appreciate it
I'm sorry you're having this issue.
It's still possible to change it in your favor though.

Consider how you can make yourself more attractive.
The biggest thing for a lot of women is confidence.
And to be more confident, a big chunk of it is loving yourself.
Do stuff that you want to do, and focus on improving.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Have you tried some dating apps? Maybe talking to girls from your class or work, becoming friends with them and then maybe something more? Going to the gym supposedly also helps. Maybe you should try some new activietes that are more "feminine" like art, gardening or singing and then maybe talking to some girls with similar intrests.

I personally got over the fear of death after my life got really shitty. It's this feeling that nothing matters, so why should i be scared of dying. Reading nihilism helped a lot too, I suppose.