ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
First type posting/ commenting so hope I'm following correct etiquette?

First time posting/ commenting so I hope I'm following correct etiquette? Heroin definitely seems the least complicated, quick, painless, and foolproof method to me. What worries me is not knowing what I'd actually be buying from a stranger on the street.
Yeah you're doing great! Welcome to the forum.

And yeah, I understand regarding the uncertainty of what you're buying. Depending on where you are from etc. and your level of "street smarts" it can be unreliable. I am, by this point, settled on my own method of heroin OD - I have sourced the drugs, I am confident in their strength, I simply need basic supplies (a syringe mostly). I sourced my drugs in a major american city with lots of heroin addicts - if you do that and buy what those people tell you to buy, it will without a doubt be a sufficiently strong opioid. But I know not everyone lives where I live or wants to go to some seedy part of the hood and ask around about heroin lol. The other option is sourcing from the DN but the same issue will always remain: you never will be 100% sure of what you have I suppose.

Reactions: katy