M

M

I sometimes have thoughts about how we should handle methods, scams and the many other things that happen in this community.

There are some people that think we should moderate methods and vet them, but I don't think we should be the arbiters of what methods should be shared. This is a discussion board after all. If a method is obviously a troll, then, of course, we will remove it, but I don't believe that we should be the ones to determine that. For more fleshed out and more reliable methods, we have a list of Resources that you can go to. We will always encourage you to do your due diligence and research to determine the method you will use.

As for scams, we disallow all buying and selling on the forum. Ultimately, if you do end up trading on the forum; It'll be on you, but we will still ban people that scam. We don't want these bad people preying on already vulnerable people. The same thing goes for persistent harassment and many other things.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, RainAndSadness, Fragile and 5 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I think I jumped in feet first on arrival here. I was in such a bad place and just wanted to find a quick solution and a method that was right for me. It soon became apparent that there was much more to this place than I first thought, then and only then did I start to delve deeper into the community here. Its a dilemma of how you get new arrivals to read the rules and FAQ before they start to post, one I hope you can find a answer to.

• Hugs
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, XoXoNae, Are you lost too? and 1 other person