• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
For some reason, living with depression and anxiety is so addictive. I love how it changed me and how the symptoms affected me. Maybe I like the attention it gives me, a dark one, I don't know. Yet it doesn't matter as I'm hopefully catching the bus in the following weeks, making the sky beautiful one last time by getting a train ride or flying off a building.

I find comfort in my illnesses and how they make me feel, choosing the death drive as my daily motivation. But is it normal to like depression and anxiety? Is it usual to love panic attacks? Is it common to like the ruminating thoughts of regretting the past?

Nevertheless, I should get back to the topic. I came here to ask about the probability of death in jumping from the 9th floor or getting hit by a train. How painful is it? Do most trains have any defense in preventing suicidal people? I know trains had a net to catch people from getting hit by them. And if they do, how can I identify them or even bypass those security measures? If I decide to jump from a building, how likely am I to die from jumping from the 6th to the 10th floor as a young male with 70 kg?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Train is a dishonored method here (for a reason), and for jumping - it depends on drop height and landing position. Landing on a head or neck - higher chance

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's a first one for me. Never heard of anyone loving them or finding comfort in them and considering how they make me feel, I honestly find it kind of odd, but I guess it's always better to feel that way than complete misery :)

For the jumping, though we can't be fully certain, according to this document, it needs to be from atleast 150ft or 46m or roughly 10-15 stories in a building on to a hard surface with nothing in between to break your fall.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Please forget about the jumping in front of trains/trucks/cars, etc... All that does is traumatize the drivers of those vehicles.

As @sorlox mentioned, it's a dishonored method here.

• Informative
Reactions: lixt
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Throwing yourself in front of a train involves many variables, and so it is harder to ensure that you will die rather than just being badly injured. If you jump, a good guideline is that jumping from 100 feet or more and landing on a hard surface (such as concrete) is nearly always fatal. Just make sure there is nobody below you when you jump. Landing on top of someone could kill or seriously injure them - and might break your fall too.

Reactions: lixt
lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, you are right. My issue is that there are not very high places in the city I live and trains are usual effective and that is the only method, with high chances, I have available. I'm also searching less painful methods with high efficacy available for me.

Last edited: