• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I think this site can be really amazing as a safe place for people with mental illness, disabilities, and illnesses in general regardless if someone plans to CTB or not. Also for people who have no friends and little support network. Outside of here, I find that talking about these things, or negative things in general, can be seen as trauma dumping or are generally socially unacceptable unless the person happens to think the way you do, if you're very close to them, or they're a therapist. I also find that a lot of people here have similar interests as me, and I've never really been able to click very well with any other social media quite like I do here. Not only that but people here can be really kind and empathetic. Comments/replies on some other platforms can be so vile and definitely decrease my faith in humanity. So maybe that's the reason some people who have been here a super long time stuck around, although I can't speak for them of course haha

Last edited: