• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
All my life I've never been very good at saying, when someone is hassling me 'mate, that's not cool, don't do that to me.' I blame the way my parents raised me, I don't think they ever really learned how to do it/ took on too much baggage from other people/entities telling them that I would never amount to much, that I had special needs, issues. I guess that's turned out to be the case, I know I am so fucked up in life that suicide is the solution, its my solution, its my way of correcting the way I could never quite say to someone 'mate, that's not cool, don't do that to me', all the while struggling to withstand the way people would say to me 'mate, that's not cool, don't do that to me.' God I can't wait for my SN to come provided some kind of controversy doesn't kick off

By the way, if there's any teenagers reading this, learn how to say 'mate, that's not cool, don't do that to me.' to someone. It will serve you very well in life and dare I say it, may help you consider life beyond suicide! Not that it's a bad thing to want to kill yourself necessarily! That's why we're all here right?

Last edited: