• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Some humans truly just make me wish to cease existing even more, in general this human species truly is such an abomination. So horrible how we were so unfairly forced into this hellish world filled with endless suffering yet many humans just create even more harm, it's so dreadful to me how many are cruel towards those who want death, it just makes me wish to be gone even more, they have no compassion for the suffering others go through.

No matter what suicide should be accepted as a valid personal decision and it's so disgusting how it's not, I truly wish I never existed, wish I could erase my existence. Death truly is the only comfort and relief, all that I wish for is non-existence where all is finally forgotten about. I despise how humans cause so much suffering, it's beyond tragic how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, I don't belong in this existence, I was never meant for something as cruel and futile as existing, I'm only meant for nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: Havnis, myusername890, Akaraine and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate so much. I have so much hate for other humans. No amount of words can express the magnitude of the hate that I have for others. They revolt and disgust me a lot. They make me want to escape existence even more as I don't want to co exist with them. They're absolutely harmful for me and they make me go more insane day by day. I can't stand this species at all due to how cruel it is.

I think that suicide should be accepted too yet it isn't because humans love making other people suffer. I hope I can escape this existence as early as possible so that they can never harm me for the rest of eternity. I hope you manage to escape this cruel and harmful species as early as possible. I hope you manage to find permanent freedom soon

Reactions: lnlybnny, myusername890 and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life truly is a hellish prison

Reactions: myusername890
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Yes, people are a massive disappointment aren't they. Especially in the greed, cruelty and hysteria-obsessed urban societies that will never be satisfied until everything has been entirely consumed and the human race falls forever. The more so when you consider that we ought to have been at the nearer stars by now.

Personally I draw some small meaning from life by calling out and resisting human greed, cruelty and hysteria as far as I am able - which is precious little - precisely in spite of my certain knowledge that my efforts are so insignificant as to be entirely meaningless.

Reactions: myusername890