• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

voidlover777

Apr 11, 2024
I do not believe I can get my hands on nembutal or any barbiturate. It seems that carisoprodal (pain o soma) is a potential substitute as its pharmacology is similar to barbiturates. Euthanasia doses of nembutal are 2000-10000mg. What would be the equivalent dose? As a prodrug, is it even possible to reach the desired concentrations of its active metabolite? I use 10-20 bags of fentanyl daily and am on 90mg methadone so opioids dont seem to work. And i dont want to try because I 1. Failing would lead to a shortage and 2. I don't want to use needles as my current batch is xylazine positive.

Attachments

• DD9F4A67-F316-4DCC-82E8-7CA07CF6DD7D.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Soma doesn't work the same way as barbiturates. It would not be a peaceful death. Be aware of that.
That being said, I believe you need as much as >25g of Soma to CTB.

Nailed it.

Post in thread 'What's in your suicide kit? I study pharmacology' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/post-2335715
I do not believe I can get my hands on nembutal or any barbiturate. It seems that carisoprodal (pain o soma) is a potential substitute as its pharmacology is similar to barbiturates. Euthanasia doses of nembutal are 2000-10000mg. What would be the equivalent dose? As a prodrug, is it even possible to reach the desired concentrations of its active metabolite? I use 10-20 bags of fentanyl daily and am on 90mg methadone so opioids dont seem to work. And i dont want to try because I 1. Failing would lead to a shortage and 2. I don't want to use needles as my current batch is xylazine positive.

You think that a high dose of fentanyl or other pontent nitazenes wouldn't work?

How many mgs are you consuming per day?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-101149_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412-101149_Reddit.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
V

voidlover777

Apr 11, 2024
It says that carisoprodol overdose mirrors barbiturate overdose and that it is an agonist of GABA A at high doses. Why would it not work?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Idk how strong my dope is but I use around 300mg a day + 90mg methadone. How much would you recommend i use at once?

300mg of fetty??? That s**** must be cutted af..

A couple grams by boofing then..

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Idk how strong my dope is but I use around 300mg a day + 90mg methadone. How much would you recommend i use at once?
300mg of F per day? And you're not dead? :pfff:

And I thought I had a strong tolerance with 1,5g of H a day...

Reactions: Euthanza
V

voidlover777

Apr 11, 2024
300mg of fetty??? That s**** must be cutted af..

A couple grams by boofing then..
Hopefully my next batch is xylazine negative like homie says it is cause im not tryna have a rectal ulcer.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
It's weird because here, it states that a 21g OD was near-fatal. However, the LD50 you gave for a mouse would mean that, so to say, you would need as much as 135g to kill half of 75-kg mice.

But mouses are more than 10x resilient than human.. and normally weigh 200/300 grams.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
But mouses are more than 10x resilient than human..
Okay, I didn't know that! It's always time to learn something I guess.
So the LD50 for a 75kg human being would be around 13,5g. This is consistent.
im not a cartel chemist, as much as i'd love pure fentanyl its not available to most people anymore. Street fent is 80-99% cut
What is it cut with? You mentioned xylazine, but what else?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
im not a cartel chemist, as much as i'd love pure fentanyl its not available to most people anymore. Street fent is 80-99% cut

A friend told me when he found a pure source of Protonitazepyne went from 240mg to 10mg 😂

V

voidlover777

Apr 11, 2024
A friend told me when he found a pure source of Protonitazepyne he went from 240mg to 10mg 😂
Nitazenes are bunk ime, i ate a gram of chinese NDI and woke up. Sniffing coke sized lines of NDE barely kept me from shitting myself.
Okay, I didn't know that! It's always time to learn something I guess.
So the LD50 for a 75kg human being would be around 13,5g. This is consistent.

What is it cut with? You mentioned xylazine, but what else?
what makes u think i'd know that? I use test strips not drugsdata

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Nitazenes are bunk ime, i ate a gram of chinese NDI and woke up. Sniffing coke sized lines of NDE barely kept me from shitting myself.

N-desethyletonitazene?? 10 times stronger than fetty they say 😂😂

It must be cutted af..

Last edited:
V

voidlover777

Apr 11, 2024
N-desethyletonitazene?? 10 times stronger than fetty they say 😂😂

It must be cutted af..
N-desethyl isotonitazene is 10 times stronger than fentanyl, n desethyl Etotonitazene is weaker than fent.

• Informative
Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

"Results: A nonlethal dose of fentanyl (56 mg/kg) produced an approximately 5-fold decrease in the estimated LD50 for xylazine (i.e., the dose estimated to produce lethality in 50% of the population). Notably, a nonlethal dose of xylazine (100 mg/kg) produced an approximately 100-fold decrease in the estimated LD50 for fentanyl. Both drug combinations produced a synergistic interaction as determined via isobolographic analysis. The opioid receptor antagonist, naloxone (3 mg/kg), but not the alpha-2 adrenergic receptor antagonist, yohimbine (3 mg/kg), significantly decreased the lethality of a fentanyl-xylazine combination. Lethality was rapid, with death occurring within 10 min after a high dose combination and generally within 30 min at lower dose combinations. Males were more sensitive to the lethal effects of fentanyl-xylazine combinations under some conditions suggesting biologically relevant sex differences in sensitivity to fentanyl-xylazine lethality."

The LD50 in rats of xylazine (130mg/kg) and pentobarbital (118mg/kg) is practically the same, much better to use xylazine instead of carisoprodol, a difference of more than 7x in lethality..

Attachments

• Estimated-LD-20-LD-50-and-LD-80-values-95-CL-for-xylazine-fentanyl-and.png
    Estimated-LD-20-LD-50-and-LD-80-values-95-CL-for-xylazine-fentanyl-and.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fphar-14-1280289-g001.jpg
    fphar-14-1280289-g001.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LunarLight