Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I was referring to Querry1 who just posted details of his attempt. After reading it, I was wrong about it him solely taking SN, he did take an antiemetic, but by his description it was a weak one.
Weak antiemetic = no dopamine blocker

Reactions: lv-gras, anna and Strumgewehr
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
This is the last thing you might be doing. Might as well do it perfectly. You don't want to end up a vegetable and make your situation worse, do you?

I'm having difficulty searching for stuff myself but I'm still searching. Please don't take any risks.

Yes, you're right. If anyone knows how to obtain antiemetics in the UK without a prescription then please could you share details.

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
I also recall someone mentioning that mirtazapine could serve as an antiemetic? Anyone know anything about that please?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I also recall someone mentioning that mirtazapine could serve as an antiemetic? Anyone know anything about that please?
On the website you can find Metoclopramide which is one of the best from what I heard
No need for mirtazapine imo

J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
So they don't require proof? Did you order from them?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
So they don't require proof? Did you order from them?
Didn't order and will probably not. I simulated an order to see how it worked and apparently they dont need proof

Reactions: lv-gras
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I heard that AV will post a box of meto only, for $50.

Reactions: Jane8334
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
@Over n' Out I was wondering, are you going to ctb with SN as well ?

Reactions: Tiburcio and Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
No, i
@Over n' Out I was wondering, are you going to ctb with SN as well ?
No, it didn't make my shortlist of three. CO, train, full suspension.
I can see why people like the sound of it, I'd just want many more accurate reports before I'd consider it.

Reactions: Tiburcio, anna and Jackblade
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
You can lie

Has anyone tried ordering Metoclopramide from treated.com then? I'm in the UK. I am the world's worst person at lying to doctor, so would rather not try it via the GP?

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Has anyone tried ordering Metoclopramide from treated.com then? I'm in the UK. I am the world's worst person at lying to doctor, so would rather not try it via the GP?
You dont need a GP consulatiotn to order on Treated

T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
`Okay, just tried ordering from Treated. Cost more than I'd like, but worth it if I can get it. Will let you all know.

Reactions: Jackblade, Jane8334 and Tiburcio
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
`Okay, just tried ordering from Treated. Cost more than I'd like, but worth it if I can get it. Will let you all know.
Yeah the prices are very high :/
Keep us informed !

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah the prices are very high :/
Keep us informed !

Will do. But if it works it's still likely going to be cheaper than doing it via various more dodgy routes. And certainly better than N that may or may not ever get delivered.

Reactions: Madrid27, Tiburcio and Jackblade
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Will do. But if it works it's still likely going to be cheaper than doing it via various more dodgy routes. And certainly better than N that may or may not ever get delivered.
Yeah SN even with all the things you have to additional buy to make it powerful still very cheaper than N...

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Re: buying antiemetic from treated.com

Failed. Though this might be a particular case for me - they've got back to me saying that I failed the mandatory ID check they perform on all new patients. "This can be due to numerous reasons (for instance if you've recently moved address, or made a mistake when entering your personal information)." Well, I haven't moved address in 12 years and my info was definitely correct. They now need a photo of my passport or a photo of my driving licence (neither of which I have, the latter as I don't drive). Damn. Back to square one, I guess.

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
if your
Re: buying antiemetic from treated.com

Failed. Though this might be a particular case for me - they've got back to me saying that I failed the mandatory ID check they perform on all new patients. "This can be due to numerous reasons (for instance if you've recently moved address, or made a mistake when entering your personal information)." Well, I haven't moved address in 12 years and my info was definitely correct. They now need a photo of my passport or a photo of my driving licence (neither of which I have, the latter as I don't drive). Damn. Back to square one, I guess.
if your looking for the antiemetic https://m.ebay.pl/itm/primperan-20-...246654?hash=item2ab0f18cbe:g:2VMAAOSwAEhbYxHf

Reactions: invisiblycrippled and TengoK