• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
I gave up on the helium method as I tried using it in the past and had an instant reaction to take off the mask for anyone who hasn't tried it. This time I bought food grade sodium nitrite and have received the anti emetics. Now, I just need to go to the store to get sodium bicarbonate. @Ebay - Sodium Nitrite 99.5 food grade 250g

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sodium-Nit...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Of my understanding, it really doesn't matter the type of anti-emetic or ant-acid as long as you don't puke, get nauseous or have acid-reflux. So I got Kindryl and baking soda. Baking soda has always been the best for my IBS and chronic acid-reflux, the rest of the meds I tried has been absolute bullshit.

I am still continuing treatment for my PTSD and am going to try to wait at least till I go to the hospital that is here in Oslo, Norway. Then upon release, August 25ish, I will respond and keep you guys up to date with a message or lack of if it works or not whenever I decide...

Hope this helps at least solve some questions about this method. It seems more reassuring, easy, inexpensive and just as peaceful as the helium tanks just by reading the PPH and watching the videos documented about it.SN simply gets you to a hypoxic state, pass out and finally CTB...

Reactions: Strumgewehr, jethacan, bag.of.cats and 1 other person
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
I would check out the sellers review because he had a few negative ones regarding the sodium nitrite. Looking at going with an Australian seller because not sure how legitimate this seller is and how effective it will end up being? Just a heads up before you try that method....

Reactions: lv-gras and Cory
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
I would check out the sellers review because he had a few negative ones regarding the sodium nitrite. Looking at going with an Australian seller because not sure how legitimate this seller is and how effective it will end up being? Just a heads up before you try that method....

You might be right. I have not tried it yet, but I found one of these two on the PPH:

https://www.amazon.com/HiMedia-GRM3959-500G-Sodium-Nitrite-Aces/dp/B00DYO4M2G

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HiMedia-GR...-Aces-500-g-/302580247528?hash=item4673302be8

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
I am reading the seller's review for this one right now and am not seeing any negative feedback so far? Is there a place you are seeing any negative feedback on Sodium Nitrite?

T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
I just clicked on the initial link you put on this thread, the other two look more legitimate actually. So I mean the link you wrote I assume last Wednesday?

C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
I just clicked on the initial link you put on this thread, the other two look more legitimate actually. So I mean the link you wrote I assume last Wednesday?

Yes

Reactions: lv-gras