• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
We know of the SN tests that aim to show an objetive aspect of the effectiveness of the method. I've been trying to focus a little on the more subjective aspect of the method. To do this I decide to take a small spoonful of the compound (without water). The effect of elevated blood pressure and slight dizziness should be almost immediate. It is also possible to feel some nausea and something similar to depersonalization disorder within a few minutes.

It is advisable not to have eaten anything or very little

Edit: If you decide to do this test, you will probably need to induce vomiting. I had to do it. In short: biggest advantage of the NS: painless. Worst disadvantage: distress, severe dizziness, high blood pressure. Consider benzodiazepines and beta blockers if you are anxious and/or have heart rhythm problems.

Good Luck

Attachments

• 1000009075.jpg
    1000009075.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
So is that how much you took a few days ago or was this test today?

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Did you really take it? May I ask what the aim of your test is?
a way to know the effectiveness of the method through the symptoms, so to speak. Dizziness and rapid heart rate are guaranteed with this method. If you do not take a dose of anti-vomiting medication and fast, the body will react with vomiting. The real problem is to keep the SN within the body, benzodiazepines should be a good way to endure the anguish while losing consciousness while the pulse accelerates.

Reactions: mtoro998
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
a way to know the effectiveness of the method through the symptoms, so to speak. Dizziness and rapid heart rate are guaranteed with this method. If you do not take a dose of anti-vomiting medication and fast, the body will react with vomiting. The real problem is to keep the SN within the body, benzodiazepines should be a good way to endure the anguish while losing consciousness while the pulse accelerates.
I think we already know all that from the SN protocol and other members goodbye threads. Are you suspicious of your SN purity?

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I think we already know all that from the SN protocol and other members goodbye threads. Are you suspicious of your SN purity?
I really just wanted to know exactly what I'm going to experience and what can happen. It is decisive to know what is the best way to do it and what security measures to take. for example the noise you can make and the real need for other medications to facilitate it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I really just wanted to know exactly what I'm going to experience and what can happen. It is decisive to know what is the best way to do it and what security measures to take. for example the noise you can make and the real need for other medications to facilitate it.
I have already seen you around the topic of SN treads, so am just going to assume you already know the dangers of testing SN as even 1 or 2 gms could kill you. But good luck in your trial.

Reactions: ali.hamza
doggiesarecute

doggiesarecute

Feb 13, 2024
So how do you feel about SN now? Did you feel really bad or it wasn't that much stress overall. Are you still planning to cbt with SN?

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
symptoms was so immediate? like is it best to intake clonazepam first wait for 20 to 30 mins and intake sn? what is your regime by the way?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Aww... Doesn't sodium nitrite lower blood pressure? After all, on the contrary, it should sharply reduce blood pressure, which causes weakness and loss of consciousness...

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
symptoms was so immediate? like is it best to intake clonazepam first wait for 20 to 30 mins and intake sn? what is your regime by the way?
This is possibly why a moderate dose of benzos would be complimentary to this method if you do have them, best to deal with anxiety since there will some of it after the fact.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
This is possibly why a moderate dose of benzos would be complimentary to this method if you do have them, best to deal with anxiety since there will some of it after the fact.
I still don't understand why blood pressure has increased if the action of sodium nitrite is aimed at reducing blood pressure

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I still don't understand why blood pressure has increased if the action of sodium nitrite is aimed at reducing blood pressure
In this particular case, I think it may have been a matter of time before it progressed to hypotension considering the low dose here.

Reactions: mtoro998
Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
We know of the SN tests that aim to show an objetive aspect of the effectiveness of the method. I've been trying to focus a little on the more subjective aspect of the method. To do this I decide to take a small spoonful of the compound (without water). The effect of elevated blood pressure and slight dizziness should be almost immediate. It is also possible to feel some nausea and something similar to depersonalization disorder within a few minutes.

It is advisable not to have eaten anything or very little

Edit: If you decide to do this test, you will probably need to induce vomiting. I had to do it. In short: biggest advantage of the NS: painless. Worst disadvantage: distress, severe dizziness, high blood pressure. Consider benzodiazepines and beta blockers if you are anxious and/or have heart rhythm problems.

Good Luck
Very interesting, thanks for this self-test, but it is risky.

How does it taste, is it difficult to drink?
Does the nausea set in quickly?

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
but it is risky
What would it mean though? If someone ctb during such tests, it's just early success.
Personally, I'd prefer something like that so that it could look like an accident

Reactions: Charcoal
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I I honestly didn't expect you to do something this serious. Anyway, I'm glad you're okay.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
thank you for sharing your results.
could you elaborate more on how did it taste in your mouth? was the anxiety something too extreme?