Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So, I have been researching this for at least 5days now. But will my family or I be prosecuted if caught with SN in Australia?

It's not banned but i think it's a prohibited substance here and one needs a license to buy it. And If I get caught with it I am afraid my parents will go through a lot of trouble and maybe they will be charged as well because I would use there money to buy it. (I don't have a job, gotta use my parent's money)

So I don't want my parents to get into trouble because of this. They can loose there Job as well if they get in trouble with the law. It's very strict regarding this.

So could someone guide me or give me some info as to will my parents or I get in trouble if caught with Sodium Nitrite?

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
The only thing i could say is to advice you to do an extensive research, maybe in a governmental food related organization´s website could be some information since SN is literally a salt to curate meats. Take your time on that and write down what you need to, dont want to regret it later.

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
The only thing i could say is to advice you to do an extensive research, maybe in a governmental food related organization´s website could be some information since SN is literally a salt to curate meats. Take your time on that and write down what you need to, dont want to regret it later.

True. Also heard SN is used to create gunpowder

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
True. Also heard SN is used to create gunpowder
Well, that's why you should do an extensive research, to make sense of all those used and gaps; and exploit the ones that pop up, cuz maybe industrial level SN isn't allowed but food level is; which don't make too much sense but that could be the case. However, is up to you.

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah i agree. I will be doing research on this. Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it