Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Got this warning label (don't have the product yet) by post and the only thing I can say, if you choose this method you better do it right, there might not be a second change with Sodium Nitrite! 20230823 215258

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Brokensaddle, murun_b, Le_Dauphin and 3 others
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Well, the basic idea is to ingest it in sufficient dosage to kill yourself, so...

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Brokensaddle, murun_b, jellie and 5 others
RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
"May cause death"
Yeah I fucking hope so lol

• Yay!
Reactions: hopelessoceanic25, Brokensaddle, murun_b and 22 others
F

FalseRodent

Aug 24, 2023
Pretty much all the symptoms of a failed attempt are temporary from what I've found, although obviously if this is your plan to CTB you should make sure it's not failed, they're not the most pleasant of symptoms after all

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Eternal Sleep!, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I like how it says flush eyes with water for fifteen minutes. That sounds like it could cause a CTB in itself!

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and OctoSquid311600
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
yeeaap, i hope it cause death indeed

Louis GIF by SKADI Skis

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Right... it's a chemical and using for suicide makes it a poison... its obviously not safe to consume

Reactions: Action
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
For a comprehensive and also risk-related information related threads and links:

• Informative
Reactions: Justnotme, a_carbon_based_life, DeadHead and 1 other person
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
"Wear chemical protective clothing, chemical goggles and gloves while using"

Well damn, now I've got a few more things to buy before I can ctb...

• Yay!
Reactions: carac, mashka9, Forever Sleep and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah I hope I die from it thats the only reason why I'm ordering it lol

Reactions: Orbitc
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
My only fear is SURVIVING and living with organ damage and blindness. Or whatever else I'll have to deal with

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and Orbitc
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
Got this warning label (don't have the product yet) by post and the only thing I can say, if you choose this method you better do it right, there might not be a second change with Sodium Nitrite!View attachment 118867
Please Can you give me the name of the source i really need this and dont want to be here anymore seems like the option to go with i just cant seem to get a source please
Yeah I hope I die from it thats the only reason why I'm ordering it lol
Hi would you please supply the source to one more person im desperate and cant seem to find a source was trying bakc in january too with no luck feb march please.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Please Can you give me the name of the source i really need this and dont want to be here anymore seems like the option to go with i just cant seem to get a source please

Hi would you please supply the source to one more person im desperate and cant seem to find a source was trying bakc in january too with no luck feb march please.
did u find a source? i'm also desperate lol plz pm me if u did and are willing to share

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
did u find a source? i'm also desperate lol plz pm me if u did and are willing to share
You're account is far the young for those kind of questions. How can they know you are to be trusted?

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
You're account is far the young for those kind of questions. How can they know you are to be trusted?
they don't i can't be trusted i know but i'm so desperate i have to at least try

did you find the source?

Last edited: