• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ayeyiyi

Dec 21, 2023
I need help. I've heard sodium nitrite is painless, but it seems like the method of toxicity (stops the body from using oxygen) is similar to other poisons like cyanide which is definitely not painless, does anybody have any insight or reassurance on this? ALSO... I live in Canada, and I am having trouble finding pure sodium nitrite even though it's legal here. I have only been able to find ONE website, ingredi.com, which will ship to Canada, and it's $200 + shipping and it's a fifty pound bag. There's got to be a better option? Please help. I'm ready to do this.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I need help. I've heard sodium nitrite is painless, but it seems like the method of toxicity (stops the body from using oxygen) is similar to other poisons like cyanide which is definitely not painless, does anybody have any insight or reassurance on this? ALSO... I live in Canada, and I am having trouble finding pure sodium nitrite even though it's legal here. I have only been able to find ONE website, ingredi.com, which will ship to Canada, and it's $200 + shipping and it's a fifty pound bag. There's got to be a better option? Please help. I'm ready to do this.
It's not painless. Ingestion of SN results in abdominal pain and vomiting. You have to tolerate these side effects in order to CTB. Sadly, painless methods are not available.

Reactions: shingstars
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you have a few more posts you can use the search this has been discussed many times. The experience is from relatively peaceful to violent (vomiting, stomach aches). It obviously varies from person to person.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Its peaceful not painless, thats why people use it with benzos or OTC painkillers.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I'm starting to question where do people get the idea that it's painless. What gave them the impression that it was painless to begin with, while it is tolerable compared to some methods, it's not in the category of peaceful that we can all unanimously agree on. Then again, there's no shortage of methods that will have some level of discomfort.

It's not the same mechanism as cyanide either.

To demonstrate, take a look at these varied experiences of sn

Last edited: