• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

urmom22

Feb 25, 2024
So I have been looking into the SN method and have everything prepared, but have not been able to get sodium nitrite (I'm in the US). There is a posting on Amazon of 99% purity 5 lb Sodium nitrate and was wondering if abiding by the same protocol with SN would result in death? I am aware the LD50 is higher and a larger amount of sodium nitrate is required. Does anyone know what is a lethal dosage of sodium nitrate?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
U

urmom22

Feb 25, 2024
That's not a good idea. Almost everything has an LD50.

I'm sure someone will point you to a supplier for SN. Amazon and eBay delisted it like 6 months ago.
Yeah, I found different LD50's and unsure which one to use... after performing my calculations I have a range between 83 g - 234 g of nitrate. But yeah I have tried to order sodium nitrite last night my purchase went through but I got an email this morning that said they are unable to sell it to me.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Yeah, I found different LD50's and unsure which one to use... after performing my calculations I have a range between 83 g - 234 g of nitrate. But yeah I have tried to order sodium nitrite last night my purchase went through but I got an email this morning that said they are unable to sell it to me.
That's common. Most chemical shops will only sell to institutional buyers.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put πŸ™… βœ‹ Where's the exit πŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
So I have been looking into the SN method and have everything prepared, but have not been able to get sodium nitrite (I'm in the US). There is a posting on Amazon of 99% purity 5 lb Sodium nitrate and was wondering if abiding by the same protocol with SN would result in death? I am aware the LD50 is higher and a larger amount of sodium nitrate is required. Does anyone know what is a lethal dosage of sodium nitrate?
You mean sodium nitrite πŸ˜‰πŸ€¨

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I am unable to get sodium nitrite lol since all listings on amazon/ebay got taken down. I just ordered 1 pound of sodium nitrate and will make a mixture using 234g of it and see how it goes with the metoclopramide, ibuprofen and Tagamet.
Please don't try that method, although similar chemical names, they have very different properties.

You will give yourself bad internal burns and stomach injury.

Nitrate is more an oxidiser. I'm sure someone will point you toward a local seller.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

γ…€γ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
Take a look at this easy to understand article

but approximately 5% of all ingested nitrate is rapidly reduced to the more toxic component, nitrite, by bacteria in saliva and the gastrointestinal tract.
In the end, the toxicity of nitrate is more due to that of nitrite, between that and taking 5% nitrite salt, there does not seem to be a big difference.
It goes without saying that death is much slower and more uncertain.
Keep in mind that even with antiemetic drugs, some still vomit after the first glass of SN (~25g)

U

urmom22

Feb 25, 2024
Take a look at this easy to understand article

In the end, the toxicity of nitrate is more due to that of nitrite, between that and taking 5% nitrite salt, there does not seem to be a big difference.
It goes without saying that death is much slower and more uncertain.
Keep in mind that even with antiemetic drugs, some still vomit after the first glass of SN (~25g)
I'll take the chances I can get I tried partial suspension and failed. I just need some sort of simple method. Or I will jump in front of a train which is more uncertainty and pain

Reactions: OrphicEnd
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I recenty found 10L of argon. just saying :)

just an edit its very easy to find. almost seems too easy

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
You ATE last night. An octopus and spiders have EIGHT legs.
You're BARE naked. You get eaten by a BEAR in the woods.
I'd like to provide you AID on this subject, as an AIDE.

DO NOT ingest SODIUM NITRATE for CTB just because it sounds kind of similar to SODIUM NITRITE.

Last edited:
Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
I'll take the chances I can get I tried partial suspension and failed. I just need some sort of simple method. Or I will jump in front of a train which is more uncertainty and pain
if you have nitrate already try to research synthesizing nitrite yourself, theres a multitude of ways to accomplish this as all it is removing 1 oxygen molecule from nitrate. the yields will be around the 75-85% mark unless you do it perfectly then itll be around the 90% mark (depending on the method you use)

you do not need a bunsen burner and other forms of equipment to synthesize nitrite from nitrate

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
if you have nitrate already try to research synthesizing nitrite yourself, theres a multitude of ways to accomplish this as all it is removing 1 oxygen molecule from nitrate. the yields will be around the 75-85% mark unless you do it perfectly then itll be around the 90% mark (depending on the method you use)

you do not need a bunsen burner and other forms of equipment to synthesize nitrite from nitrate
At least 95% is recommended for a successful attempt.

Reactions: Lexapro
Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
afaik it is possible to have yields that high, just u need the proper equipment and experience with it. if i get around to doing it ill write scientific reports on it for each way of synthesizing it and the results

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
Why do you need it to be 95%, might be a dumb question but couldn't you just up the dosage to compensate for the purity?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why do you need it to be 95%, might be a dumb question but couldn't you just up the dosage to compensate for the purity?
No, that's probably not recommended. Do you have some other purity that you're contemplating using? Your body recognizes SN as a poison and does everything it can to expel it (vomiting). Even as the dosage stands now, it is a (near) minimum required for CTB, yet, even with antiemetics, there is a very good chance that the body is going to expel it, hence the reason for having a second glass ready to go. If you try and drink more to make up for a lesser purity SN,, there's any even greater chance of vomiting. The SN needs to be in your system for so long in order for a lethal amount to be absorbed into your system.

Have you read this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Like the person above me said, you'd have to drink a larger volume of the mix and many already report that they throw up from that one glass, so downing the second glass isn't much easier, not to speak of the amount you'd need, with a lower purity.

Reactions: alexlynn74