Q

quantumdynamics

Too old for this h*ck
Oct 28, 2018
The only place I saw the "inorganic salts" as part of the pphb - are from downloaded books from the resources thread. Those are now known to be untrustworthy and doctored with - they refer to fake online suppliers of Nembutal, scammers.

Anybody here with an actual printed book of the pphb, that legit has the part about inorganic salts?
Otherwise, how can we be sure?
:angry:

Reactions: Didymus, Lifeisatrap and explorer
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Is this site scamming us?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Q

quantumdynamics

Too old for this h*ck
Oct 28, 2018
I believe it was done without mal-intent.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@quantumdynamics ,

Someone faked an email address in the digital version of the PPEH.
But if you google/look at Nitschke's tweets, you'll see him discussing sodium azide and sodium nitrite.

I have two PPEH's that are most likely completely authentic. Nitschke mentions SA and SN. I don't have the printed version.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and quantumdynamics
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
The part about inorganic salts is not modified.
Both salts are reliable if you know what you're doing.

Reactions: Didymus, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Q

quantumdynamics

Too old for this h*ck
Oct 28, 2018
@Arak @intr0naut thanks guys, appreciated. I'll keep looking into this.
The thing I don't understand - is how to minimize the side effects, discomfort and pain, that are associated with Sodium Azide. Other than anti-vomiting pills which only take care of nausea/vomiting.

Reactions: Didymus and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@quantumdynamics ,

' The thing I don't understand - is how to minimize the side effects, discomfort and pain, that are associated with Sodium Azide. Other than anti-vomiting pills which only take care of nausea/vomiting.' For the most part, you can't. i don't know if opiates will help with pain, but opiates could undo the effects of the antiemetic. Sodium azide is supposed to be brutal but reliable when executed correctly. Have you read the sodium azide megathread ? : )

I don't know where you live. I'm in Europe and I haven't been able to find a supplier. If you know of one .. Supplies on amazon.com won't ship to this country.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, quantumdynamics and Lifeisatrap
Q

quantumdynamics

Too old for this h*ck
Oct 28, 2018
@Arak hmm that's strange, do you mind telling me where from in europe so I'll look up suppliers in your region?

SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
SA is my exit of choice. The part of it having no antidote is rather pleasing to me. If you are going to use it put out lots of warning signs for emergency personel. Hydrazoic gas is no joke. Be very careful when mixing (open air place, NO metal). Overall need much less, works faster, doubt you'll mind the acute headache for long, and you die faster.

I am going to follow the 48 hour regime with Zofran and Tagament. I am using Lunesta as my sleep aid and also adding in benzonatate (is not a benzo), some busperpone for any anxiety leading up to the event.

Personally for me it is a much better choice than SN.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, Lifeisatrap, quantumdynamics and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@quantumdynamics ,

Not going to give the exact country. Somewhere in Western Europe, not UK.

I need a supplier that doesn't require a business account (with verification)... Poland might work, I asked a company but they didn't respond ...

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and quantumdynamics
Q

quantumdynamics

Too old for this h*ck
Oct 28, 2018
SA is my exit of choice. The part of it having no antidote is rather pleasing to me. If you are going to use it put out lots of warning signs for emergency personel. Hydrazoic gas is no joke. Be very careful when mixing (open air place, NO metal). Overall need much less, works faster, doubt you'll mind the acute headache for long, and you die faster.

I am going to follow the 48 hour regime with Zofran and Tagament. I am using Lunesta as my sleep aid and also adding in benzonatate (is not a benzo), some busperpone for any anxiety leading up to the event.

Personally for me it is a much better choice than SN.

Your notes are important. Also, don't mix it with mineralized water/tap water, it must be distilled, because the toxic gas is created only in contact with an acid (tap water's an acid).
I got to tell you tho, that sounds like a lot of medications. Too lazy to google them now, might later. Hope it won't be complicated to get my meds.

@Arak - you need more research, there are tens or maybe hundreds of companies from you place OR shipping to your place. Also advice to check local rules in your country about toxic chemicals like SA. I did it - and educating myself on the subject is what allowed me to make an order, which would otherwise be refused.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@quantumdynamics ,

Either you give me hints or we'll leave it at that. I recall major chemical suppliers that do not (freely) sell to individuals. To make a long story short: check the SA megathread. I created it, and it shows I wasn't able to find anything. Not since the 'REACH' guidelines came into effect.

Maybe someone ships from China, good luck getting that past customs especially in steel drums ... I spent a lot of time trying to find SA.

Reactions: quantumdynamics
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Your notes are important. Also, don't mix it with mineralized water/tap water, it must be distilled, because the toxic gas is created only in contact with an acid (tap water's an acid).
I got to tell you tho, that sounds like a lot of medications. Too lazy to google them now, might later. Hope it won't be complicated to get my meds.

Yup, the kind of water is mucho importante. There is only one more than normal so it really isn't a lot of meds. An anti-acid, an antiemetic, SA, a sleeping pill, an anti-anxiety pill (both of these due to not being able to get benzos), and a secondary CNS repressor (works on paralyzing the throat and lungs- usually given for excessive coughing). I could make it a great deal more complicated with a few other rx's that would completely f me up but I won't use them. They are too slow. I have a nice balance here. Anyways, tis my exit, what seems "too much" to one is just right for another. This hasn't been done without my own research.

Never rely on someone else to give you the answer you can find yourself (see this a ton here, when the answers are but a few minutes read and a click away). You can use them as a compass but self research is invaluable.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, quantumdynamics and Lifeisatrap