T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
@TooConscious, regarding RBG: She was pro-choice and pro-equality. If you google "RBG documentary" you'll find a whole range of stuff to choose from
Cheers. Tbh I heard her mentioned when Alex jones was a guest on a podcast earlier this year, he predicted she'd 'pass' (hinting assassination) in Jun-July so he was two months after off. I just don't understand because alex jones is a hard core Christian pro lifer and used to be homophobic unless he's eased his opinions, but I'm sure he was praising her. I can't even remember what podcast it was think it was 'drinking bros' if you're interested I'll try and find clip so you know what I'm getting at. Cheers

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Cheers. Tbh I heard her mentioned when Alex jones was a guest on a podcast earlier this year, he predicted she'd 'pass' (hinting assassination) in Jun-July so he was two months after off. I just don't understand because alex jones is a hard core Christian pro lifer and used to be homophobic unless he's eased his opinions, but I'm sure he was praising her. I can't even remember what podcast it was think it was 'drinking bros' if you're interested I'll try and find clip so you know what I'm getting at. Cheers

Thanks - I'll have a look, although I can't stomach much of him. I don't think he would be pro-RBG in any way. This final round of cancer was something like her 4th - her tenacity was another thing people admire about her. She worked out regularly, was 87 years old, and maybe she was 5 feet tall in heels. Baruch dayan ha'emet x

@TooConcious, I've watched the first several minutes of that clip and Alex is being sarcastic about wishing her well. Everyone in that room wanted her off the Supreme Court.

Rest in power, RBG

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Thanks - I'll have a look, although I can't stomach much of him. I don't think he would be pro-RBG in any way. This final round of cancer was something like her 4th - her tenacity was another thing people admire about her. She worked out regularly, was 87 years old, and maybe she was 5 feet tall in heels. Baruch dayan ha'emet x

@TooConcious, I've watched the first several minutes of that clip and Alex is being sarcastic about wishing her well. Everyone in that room wanted her off the Supreme Court.

Rest in power, RBG
This is what annoys me about him you can't tell what's real or it seems everyone is a product of the elite as although RBG I find RBG Was chummy with pedophile, mass killer crime boss bill clinton. You can't trust anyone. It's all a sham. Thanks.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
This is what annoys me about him you can't tell what's real or it seems everyone is a product of the elite as although RBG I find RBG Was chummy with pedophile, mass killer crime boss bill clinton. You can't trust anyone. It's all a sham. Thanks.

It's true that Americans tend to be severely overoptimistic about people in government; despite all evidence to the contrary we tend to believe they *should* be good people. To become a Supreme Court justice you have to be nominated by a president and confirmed by a bunch of senators, so yes, RBG had to impress them. I don't think as ill of Bill Clinton as you do, but ... you're right. A good person is hard to find, and anywhere near politics is not the place to start looking.

Reactions: TooConscious