Ichigo

Ichigo

Jun 15, 2023
i wish i could be vulnerable around others but its so scary...I think subconsciously i feel so terrified of being rejected that id rather avoid the risk of rejection by not talking at all. im so terrified of reaching out..and. I always just get afraid and chicken out. It like i take one step forward and then go two steps backwards with this socializing thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244, LeperGnome, doormat25 and 4 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Social anxiety is hard
I feel so lonely but my anxiety makes me avoiding people and connection
I wish I could be normal and just allow myself to talk and open up to ppl

• Hugs
Reactions: Nlis2244, LeperGnome, doormat25 and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I used to have terrible social anxiety yet it's not too bad now.
I pretend that people are holograms and it helps ease the stress of social interactions.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, todeswunsch, Sannti and 1 other person
pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
i wish i could be vulnerable around others but its so scary...I think subconsciously i feel so terrified of being rejected that id rather avoid the risk of rejection by not talking at all. im so terrified of reaching out..and. I always just get afraid and chicken out. It like i take one step forward and then go two steps backwards with this socializing thing.
i have social anxiety and honestly just forget about it, people suck you dont need them, im happy by myself

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
springleaf

springleaf

Nov 12, 2023
i think of it like this: personally, if someone considered me trustworthy enough to be vulnerable around me, i would appreciate that and definitely not reject them, because i am not a shitty person. so, if i reached out to someone and they rejected me, i would probably consider them a shitty person -- and that is not the kind of person i would ever want to be vulnerable with -- so, in the end, it's actually not bad that they rejected me : ). (but i know that that's easier said than done, and i often feel the same as you do...)

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE