• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Germany welcomes Europe. When I was younger I was a big soccer fan. Nowadays, I only watch Champions Leauge matches from Bayern Munich. Our national team sucks. I will skip the group stage I think. Maybe we already drop out this early. I would not be surprised.

I heard 20% of all Germans want to buy a jersey/ football shirt of our team. That shit costs 100 Euros. Am I crazy? I certainly won't waste my money on that.

I am not hyped for the tournament. Considering the highest potential of individual players my favorite who will win is France. But I still hope that Germany wins. My guess is we drop out at the round of sixteen.

The final could be England vs France. But I think Italy has also strong players. They are in the tournament. Aren't they? Lol.