• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Pretty much the title.

I've lurked on this site for a while and just recently created an account. I deal with my depression by getting hammered. I decided to do an AMA to entertain myself.

So, ask me anything but don't expect a coherent answer (or any answer, I'm not stupid).

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
What does it feel like to be drunk?
Super dizzy. Like I've spun in circles for 4 minutes straight. Can't walk in a straight line.

Also, can't type right. Like you've just be suddenly woken from sleep and you aren't awake yet.

Also slight nausea. 💀

Also the coordination of a 9-month-old. I tell my limbs to do something and it's 50/50 as to whether or not it happens.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
is there a reason for your mood today or is it just in general?

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
is there a reason for your mood today or is it just in general?
I have persistent depressive disorder so I am Sad™️ all the time. Alcoholism also runs in my family so that's maybe the reason I chose booze as one of my coping mechanisms.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Have you been thru withdrawals? If so, how was it? Kinda buzzed myself. I've experienced hallucinations from it just once.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
What's your favorite color? :)
Orange. But also teal.
Have you been thru withdrawals? If so, how was it? Kinda buzzed myself. I've experienced hallucinations from it just once.
I am not to this point yet with my alcoholism. I am trying to be careful about how much I drink because I don't want to get to this point.

I have experienced withdrawals from venlafaxine however. Fuck that shit. That is the WORST antidepressant ever. That med fucked me up and the withdrawals lasted over a year.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
What did you get drunk on? Beer? Vodka? Gin?
I usually do Irish Whiskey but today I am embarrassed to report I got hammered on these little flavored drinks: BuzzBallz. These are single-serve drinks in little plastic containers and I hate myself for drinking them but that's all I had. 🫣

• Yay!
A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
im just throwing this out there as you are talking about drinking whiskey; have you ever tried jack daniels honey and coke zero (drink)?
i swear that tastes just like dr pepper, its a dangerous drink for me

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I usually do Irish Whiskey but today I am embarrassed to report I got hammered on these little flavored drinks: BuzzBallz. These are single-serve drinks in little plastic containers and I hate myself for drinking them but that's all I had. 🫣
Why do you hate yourself for drinking them? Do they taste bad?

Also, how can you get drunk without it ending in disaster? I've only gotten drunk once before and it ended in me having a complete mental breakdown. At one point I could even type anything coherent. You honestly seem pretty relaxed.

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
im just throwing this out there as you are talking about drinking whiskey; have you ever tried jack daniels honey and coke zero (drink)?
i swear that tastes just like dr pepper, its a dangerous drink for me
I am sensitive to caffeine so I can't have Coke. However, I can nearly flat out chug Wild Turkey American Honey.

If I mix any booze with "cola" I prefer rootbeer which is naturally caffeine free. Rootbeer and Captain is my go-to for mixes. I'll do rootbeer and cointreau if I'm feeling bougie.
Why do you hate yourself for drinking them? Do they taste bad?

Also, how can you get drunk without it ending in disaster? I've only gotten drunk once before and it ended in me having a complete mental breakdown. At one point I could even type anything coherent. You honestly seem pretty relaxed.
One they are in single-serve plastic containers. Two, I unfortunately am influenced by the stigma of "girly" drinks. Anything fruity is not a "real" drink and is only had by wimps who can't hold their booze. I know this is just a social stigma and I should ignore it but it has been pounded into my head over the years, alas. No one should feel bad for liking what they like. Honestly, I drink the hard stuff but I like the fruity shit that doesn't taste like booze.

I've been drinking for 20+ years. I've built up a tolerance. I'm also female and have a higher bodyfat percentage which gives me an advantage. Also I'm 40% Irish so I have a genetic advantage. 😉

Last edited:
A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
I am sensitive to caffeine so I can't have Coke. However, I can nearly flat out chug Wild Turkey American Honey.

If I mix any booze with "cola" I prefer rootbeer which is naturally caffeine free.
no caffeine coke should still taste the same, its just the coke flavour with a hint of honey - takes away the burning strong taste
im drinking it now and i can polish off half a bottle like before it hits - helps if you wanna get drunk quick ;)
although as an ex(borderline) alcoholic, i shouldn't recommend it if you are alone- makes for a fun night gaming tho

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Alright kiddos, ya boi ate a giant bowl of soup with pasta so I am sobering up fast (boo). Thanks for playing. Maybe I'll do this again sometime!

• Love
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Alright kiddos, ya boi ate a giant bowl of soup with pasta so I am sobering up fast (boo). Thanks for playing. Maybe I'll do this again sometime!
Thank you for the AMA and good luck on your future drunk adventures 🫡

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth