• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
OCD, PTSD, ADHD, Anxiety, possibly Asperger's and Depression (obviously)
I also have manic episodes, most usually when I'm under alot of stress

Last edited:
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
all of them.

okay...just kidding.

but I have ptsd, ocds, borderline, depression (maybe mixed with bipolar - not confirmed), anxiety disorder, anorexia and body dysmorphia, probably some sort of schizophrenic tendencies (I see stuff that isn't there if I fast too long and hear voices) and maybe I'm a little bit autistic or have those personality traits.

Last edited:
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Schizo-Affect (Doc must be on crack that day)
Lmao psychiatry is a joke profession. A doctor wanted to dignose me with Asphergers after a 30 second conversation. I took it mostly as an insult at the time but after some reaserch I think it may fit but every psycologist I've been to since disagrees so who knows.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Lmao psychiatry is a joke profession. A doctor wanted to dignose me with Asphergers after a 30 second conversation. I took it mostly as an insult at the time but after some reaserch I think it may fit but every psycologist I've been to since disagrees so who knows.

The contentious ones I've listed were from a dozen "medical professionals" that based off of a 500 question test that they deemed me as such. So I've only taken their diagnosis at face value. Sadly had to be put on drugs for many years before I weaned myself off of them and told them all to go screw themselves.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Social anxiety + General anxiety
Agoraphobia
Borderline personality disorder aka BPD
Bipolar? (They can't decide lol)
Major depressive disorder
PTSD
Autism spectrum, Asperger's? (undiagnosed, avoid those appointments out of fear. Grandparents believed I have it, now other people do as well)

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Ocd and anxiety are two of the ones I believe i have because of my father and mother, but I was diagnosed with "unspecified depressive disorder" by some mental health professional I had to see.
This diagnosis was faulty though because I was lying on most of the questions, I didn't want anything on my record so I didn't say anything concerning.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Apparently none. I take medicine for depression, bipolar personality disorder and OCD, but professionals says I have a "depressive syndrome" because symptoms aren't clear, I'm an "atypical bipolar" because symptoms aren't clear and I have an obssessive personality but not "compulsive" enough to be fully considered OCD.

disillusionment

disillusionment

Oct 22, 2020
Diagnosed with general anxiety, social anxiety, major depression, and borderline personality disorder (not sure if I really have the last one). I feel like I could also be on autism spectrum but I don't know. Also suspect that I could have schizoid personality disorder