LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Rest in peace,Me and my dog will see you in the next 5 years! ♥️

Reactions: bad luck
Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
Sorry for your suffering. May you rest in peace.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Hi
I've finally come to the end of my suffering from years of abuse leading to PTSD, I also have voices that do not give me a break from telling me I'm a burden to society, parents, NHS, telling me to go kill myself, go jump off a bridge, stab self in neck, and been very negative and torturing me constantly. There's also severe depression and anxiety too which has been kicking my arse for several months now despite asking for help from professionals.

Nobody can say that I haven't tried to get better, I've tried different types of therapy, different medications, worked with mental health services, rung helplines. Done volunteering, tried keeping busy, tried studying for a better future. Done it all and none of it has improved things.

I'm also done with living in constant physical pain, with no doctors or surgeons wanting to help. I can live with the pain it's the limitations to what I can and cannot do. I've had enough of been 28 in an old man's body.

I'm grateful for the people who have chatted to me here, talked to me whilst struggling with voices, stayed awake with me as I couldn't sleep. Thank you for making me feel less alone, less scared of the voices, flashbacks, panic attacks and just talking to me about general things.

Just to note for any prolifers lurking - this is fully my own decision, nobody has pushed me either way, they've spoke to me about everyday things like music,dogs,animals, drawings,PS4, Netflix and even coping strategies to get me through but there's only so long someone can live in pain, been tortured mentally and physically and I've tried all other options. Currently under crisis team who are aware I have plans to kill myself - I've been told that I have capacity and it is my decision
So stop targeting SS, target the mental health services in the UK who repeatedly let people down, or better yet set up something to help suicidal people.

Take good care everyone
TJ

Omg TJ((( I hope I get to say my goodbyes.. you are the nicest person Ive ever met on ss. Im so sorry that life turned out to be like this. Im gonna miss you! Safe travels!(

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
It's not fair that society has made him suffer i wish he could've stayed bit longer:'(:'(:'(:'(

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Update I somehow survived it was SN

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fin, Isisnefert, orlandom and 9 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Wow! I hope you're fine. Where you saved? or you just woke up days later?

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and sunsetintehwoods
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Reactions: Isisnefert, LiminalFantasies and killedbypsychiatry
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
It only means it was not the time, but I hope you safe as possible.

I decided SN too, so I'm wondering - what went not as planned?

Reactions: killedbypsychiatry
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
What symptoms did you have? Did you go to the ER? How much did you use?

Reactions: Isisnefert, Bedrock48 and killedbypsychiatry
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Don't know had been abit out of it since.

They had changed my medication on lead up to this (I already had date set before the change of meds) I was taken to a and e due to been found.

Not sure if the meto interacted with meds I'm already on either

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Don't know had been abit out of it since.

They had changed my medication on lead up to this (I already had date set before the change of meds) I was taken to a and e due to been found.

Not sure if the meto interacted with meds I'm already on either
so u didn't take SN at all?

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Yeah I did take SN was gross.

What I'm saying is, I took my prescribed medications still during fasting and didn't look up if was any interaction between them and meto.

I was found too early

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020

What I'm saying is, I took my prescribed medications still during fasting and didn't look up if was any interaction between them and meto.

I was found too early
What symptoms did you experience before you were found? I am assuming you passed out?

I hope you are feeling okay. Naturally, we have so many questions but answer in your own time. Make yourself a priority right now.

Reactions: Isisnefert
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019

I was found too early
But what happened did you puked the SN?and If you intended to die why do you took your prescribed medications? it's like brushed your teeths before hang yorself:)) (sorry about my dark humor).

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Moviement
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Was drowsiness the last thing you felt before passing out from SN. Or did you also feel your heart racing and have trouble breathing? Also if nobody found you for a longer period of time do you think you would have died?

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Let's not bombard them with so many questions just yet. My main concern is your well-being right now, OP. Sincerely hoping you are okay. ❤️

Reactions: mineko, Bedrock48, Isisnefert and 3 others
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
But what happened did you puked the SN?and If you intended to die why do you took your prescribed medications? it's like brushed your teeths before hang yorself:)) (sorry about my dark humor).
I did puke, I took my prescribed medications because I live in constant physical pain which limits what I can do. So yeah I took it because I still had to get through the fasting time and then be physically able to sort out the SN.
In response to others questions il get back to you some other time when I've had some rest

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, GenesAndEnvironment, mineko and 6 others
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
you puked despite taking meto? How much did you take and when?
I did puke, I took my prescribed medications because I live in constant physical pain which limits what I can do. So yeah I took it because I still had to get through the fasting time and then be physically able to sort out the SN.
In response to others questions il get back to you some other time when I've had some rest

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
you puked despite taking meto? How much did you take and when?
Unfortunately it can happen it's happened with others.

I believe I was found too early and that's why I survived. I'm still not upto answering all the questions, most of which are questions I've previously answered thoughout my post.

I'm sorry but I'm struggling alot with my physical and mental health at moment, which I had before my attempt I'm just having a flare up and have very little energy

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Simba, ThrownAwayTom, Deathbydemo and 6 others
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Unfortunately it can happen it's happened with others.

I believe I was found too early and that's why I survived. I'm still not upto answering all the questions, most of which are questions I've previously answered thoughout my post.

I'm sorry but I'm struggling alot with my physical and mental health at moment, which I had before my attempt I'm just having a flare up and have very little energy
You have already written extensively which I think has been interesting/helpful to many. Take your rest <3

Reactions: Isisnefert and TJuk
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Your health> Our questions.

Please get some rest now. Sending you good vibes and e-hugs.

Reactions: mineko, Bedrock48, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I hope you recover well in hospital or at home. Sadly for me the most painful part was being found early then Beng jabbed with needles for hours. I was put on oxygen and no damage to my organs luckily.
get well soon physically

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I relate to all of your story and truly understand your pain.

Last edited: