• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
once again, I emerge from the woodwork to present another pointless vent post (which gets a little TMI, as a warning)

I'm just so fucking sick of being in constant goddamn pain. It just wasn't enough to have a shit brain, I also have to have chronic pain in a world with incompetent doctors that can't or won't bother helping or diagnosing me.

it's bad enough to be in a constant pendulum swing between depression/anxiety, insomnia/hypersomnia, mania/absolute distress and sensory overload with a nice coating of dissociation and derealization... without feeling like you have a bowling ball covered in thorns in your bladder, and an open festering wound between your legs 24/7. Not to mention not being able to fucking eat without getting sick or being in loads of pain. I don't even remember what post-piss relief feels like because there's always a burning urge to urinate, even after I've just done the damn thing. I can't even cross my legs without discomfort or extreme pain.

I've never really gone into detail here about my physical problems, but boy are there a lot of them. they're totally debilitating and I have to just fucking function like it isn't torture every waking hour of my life. I wasted years chasing after doctors, begging to know wtf is wrong with me and being treated like a stupid hysterical woman that needs to see a shrink. I haven't been able to bring myself to try again ever since that fucking surgery that I never asked for. The surgeon was my gyno, use your imagination. You could say that he, quite literally, destroyed my pussy. Jokes are fun. Anyway, it was quite traumatic to inform this doctor that the surprise surgery made the pain much worse, and to be yelled at and told that "that is literally not possible" and that I need to see a shrink. That all my pain is 100% in my head. Cool. Thanks for the surgery that I thought was only going to be a thorough examination that I couldn't be awake for.

anyway. my body is a prison and I'm tired. what's up

• Aww..
Reactions: Johnnythefox, Superfluous, Life+me=error and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How can it be pointless if you are venting. :) It's good for people to do some venting. It helps combat stress. Yes, once your body is damaged enough, then it's pretty much, game over in life. Sorry.

Reactions: Superfluous and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I am sorry you are in so much pain :(

Reactions: Superfluous