• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Im so scared. I really want to die, but im scared. the only friend i have is.my childhood plushie and i feel so lonely. Nobody will even miss.me.but im still so scared. I wish there was a better way out of this life, but im tired and terrified. I Wonder if someone Will even miss me yk? Bc nobody really likes me anymore BC I did so much shit. Im so exhausted. I miss everything. I miss my childhood. I miss when i was happy. Oh dear, how i miss being okay and feeling happy. Truly happy.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I think no one cares about us when we're alive, but after we die everyone seems to care, but then it's too late.But that's just what my cursed mind says.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you are so alone and scared!
We are here for you

Reactions: Z-A
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes, Greg. We're all kinda damaged and alone here.

• Hugs
Reactions: hamvil
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Im so scared. I really want to die, but im scared. the only friend i have is.my childhood plushie and i feel so lonely. Nobody will even miss.me.but im still so scared. I wish there was a better way out of this life, but im tired and terrified. I Wonder if someone Will even miss me yk? Bc nobody really likes me anymore BC I did so much shit. Im so exhausted. I miss everything. I miss my childhood. I miss when i was happy. Oh dear, how i miss being okay and feeling happy. Truly happy.
hehe~ childhood plushies are so kyute! :3 I'm holding mine rn too! ^_^
I'm really sorry for how your life seems to have gone down the gutter~ :( mine has too! >_< My childhood was so happy, just like yours, but ig, high school ruined me and all my friends left me~ :(((
Do you wish to be friends and dm with me~? :3 Your pfp is really kyute! ^_^ And I miss my own, wondrous childhood too~ :(

• Hugs
Reactions: InversedShadow

Student
Apr 7, 2024
hehe~ childhood plushies are so kyute! :3 I'm holding mine rn too! ^_^
I'm really sorry for how your life seems to have gone down the gutter~ :( mine has too! >_< My childhood was so happy, just like yours, but ig, high school ruined me and all my friends left me~ :(((
Do you wish to be friends and dm with me~? :3 Your pfp is really kyute! ^_^ And I miss my own, wondrous childhood too~ :(
lets be friends!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore