• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xxsweetopheliaxx

xxsweetopheliaxx

Nov 25, 2019
I'm Muslim living in a Muslim country and everyday, I question my sexuality. I have a feeling that I might be bisexual...

(In fact, I'm sure of it lmao, who am I kidding).

someone please shoot me already. I beg you.

please do something, anything. I'm literally agonizing before your eyes.

MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP  | Anime Amino
Hey love, I know you're in a difficult place rn and with the circumstances the way they are, it's really tough for you. I'm so sorry you're suffering. I'm proud of you and I love you and I hope the pain goes away soon. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, you're a wonderful human being and there's nothing wrong with questioning your sexuality. You're perfect the way you are. We're here for you and support you unconditionally, remember that.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, LittleBabyNothing, whywere and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wish I was ghey, then I could B my own bf.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote, 262653, ZardozOmega and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I still haven't explored this side of myself (the gay side), I just intuitively know that the more I find out, the more this looming sense of self-disgust will grow. It's terrifying.
Heterosexuality is digusting too. Everything is disgusting. It's completely fine and normal to be and feel disgusting. Be disgusting every day until it doesn't feel weird anymore. The feeling of disgust is a novelty. When the novelty wears off, so will the disgust.

Relevant question to those with experience:
Any truth to this?
IMG 5960489626e6acacd60132af571ef54b924c

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, 262653, ZardozOmega and 4 others
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Most hay-haters are gay themselves

Reactions: Trannydiary and TessB
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Most hay-haters are gay themselves
I'm such a joke. I spit on the West and western society every chance I get, yet, I'm pure decadence myself. not to mention that I call myself a practicing muslim while also being a closet wine lover.

Any truth to this?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/img_5960-png-489626e6acacd60132af571ef54b924c-jpg.62908/
only way to find out is to try, makko.

I loved Portrait of a Lady on Fire, very beautifully made and by a lesbian film director, Celine Sciamma.
that movie was really intense

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Mendex and Makko
Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
Heterosexuality is digusting too. Everything is disgusting. It's completely fine and normal to be and feel disgusting. Be disgusting every day until it doesn't feel weird anymore. The feeling of disgust is a novelty. When the novelty wears off, so will the disgust.

Relevant question to those with experience:
Any truth to this?
View attachment 62908

Last edited:
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Hi Daisy
I'm bisexual too and have known I was since I was about 12, I certainly had issues with acceptance from my family but I'm in the uk so generally I've had an ok time of it.
I know a little about your faith as my best friend is a Muslim, she accepts and loves me for what I am and doesn't judge, but obviously her faith is strict about stuff like this.
If you'd like to message me to talk about any of this then feel free. X

• Love
Reactions: aneurysm
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I know several very happy Lesbian couples. Three of them are married and have little babies too.
They are some of the kindest, happiest and most loving and supportive families I know.

• Love
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
I'm Muslim living in a Muslim country and everyday, I question my sexuality. I have a feeling that I might be bisexual...

(In fact, I'm sure of it lmao, who am I kidding).

someone please shoot me already. I beg you.

please do something, anything. I'm literally agonizing before your eyes.

MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP  | Anime Amino
There's nothing wrong with being gay? Your not the last man alive... Why be unhappy when you can be happy about it... Doesn't bear anything... Be good to yourself

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Don't come to Scotland whatever you do, we still have regular witch burnings. So you can imagine what we do to gay people.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I'm gay ... Oddly it's the one thing about myself I'm not all that ashamed of even though I should be.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
no matter how much we deny it - we completely crave acceptance.
- we yearn to loved and appreciated (maybe we feel we deserve it; maybe we don't) so no-matter who / what you are my advice is to try accept yourself first (something i've never been able to do: not good /handsome /interesting / rich etc etc enough) if you struggle to accept yourself; ask that you give yourself a break as you figure out who you are & what you want - & if you never do - that's ok too!) it's an exiting voyage of discovery... (i myself am a bit tired of travelling; that's why i wanna shuffle off this mortal coil...)
love peace harmony

Reactions: aneurysm and Trannydiary
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
neet gay power!

Reactions: grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
There is nothing wrong with being homo- or bisexual. You shouldn't feel guilty because of that. I don't want to speak badly about your country but it shouldn't be like this. Honestly I don't know any solution other than emigration.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: 262653 and GenesAndEnvironment
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
What is the punishment for the crime of having sex with the opposite sex in your country?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

• Love
Reactions: Makko and aneurysm
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
I am bisexual too and I think everybody is to a certain degree bi. Due to my bi-side I lost my ex gf and that was when my problems started. Since then I feel insecure and dont go out anymore and want to commit suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat, iwanttodie000 and aneurysm
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Is your repressed sexuality and self-disgust -- as you say it -- the main reasons why you are considering CBT?

Last edited:
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
That must be really difficult in a Muslim country, sorry to hear that

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
We need an update on this action. Has the gay worn off yet?