• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Oh hello. I didn't see you there. You've probably noticed. I've been a bit absent from the forums.

A couple weeks ago, I decided that I was going to invest some money into my computer systems. I do a lot of video editing, but I also have a three monitor set up. My primary monitor has 144 refresh rate, but the other two have 72. I've noticed some throttle recently, especially with all of my tabs, discord, SC2, chat, etc etc. So I wanted a mobo that could handle a new processor as well as better RAM. I doubled my RAM, and will be purchasing some new graphics cards, a bigger chassis, and a new cooling system all next year.

The other thing is, I have this hobby. I like to dumpster dive and repair things I find. A couple months ago, I found this wonderful desktop in the garbage. A 2004 e PC that works like a charm. I'm going to be installing Bodhi Linux on it. A lot of my outdoor furniture and my desks are furniture that I have salvaged from the trash. I repair and refurbish what I find and either sell it or use it.

Unfortunately, my main rig is very precious to me. So I will not repair/upgrade it myself. So until it comes back (Saturday) I will have to view the forums from my phone =/

I dont want to browse this forum from my chromebook.

While not necessarily a discussion thread. It is indeed a THREADS thread. I just felt the desire to let all of you know, that I am indeed still here, and that my absence will soon come to an end, as soon as I get my rig back.

Maybe tomorrow
But for sure Saturday.

Kthx

(High effort thread here, dont report it for low effort)

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Update.

Bestbuy broke my processor. They took the wrong motherboard and tried to insert my processor into it. The result is now I will be receiving a new 7700k processor and the repair will be free.

I dont know if I should be livid about this. Apparently, I'll have my computer back late today with the new board. We'll see.

-_-

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I kind of wanted to look into building myself a computer but I always felt like I would end up fucking it up somehow. Otherwise I would dumpster dive for old computers and mess with them.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Update.

Bestbuy broke my processor. They took the wrong motherboard and tried to insert my processor into it. The result is now I will be receiving a new 7700k processor and the repair will be free.

I dont know if I should be livid about this. Apparently, I'll have my computer back late today with the new board. We'll see.

-_-

Fail. Every PC builder knows not to trust their rig with BestBuy. You were better off taking it to an old man who's been doing computer upgrades for years than BestBuy, but rarely they would give you a better processor and the repair will be free. You're lucky.

Post your battlestation when it's done.

SmiteMe

SmiteMe

Low on luck
Mar 20, 2018
I don't think bestbuy gave him the free repair...