Ravel

Ravel

tired
Dec 13, 2021
I'm in pain. I should have ended it all months ago but my family is living with me now. I dont have privacy, my method is sn and I need time for this. I've been trying to get better, have been trying since I was 14. I'm tired, haunted by my traumas, Im afraid of the future, and I feel a lot of pain and anguish from being alive. I need to end it, the si is strong but I think I can manage it with benzos. I wished I could have been a normal child, I'm a broken human being. The worst part is parents wanting me to behave normally like everyone else, but I don't know how. I'm mentally broken. Why have I only known bad people in my life? I can't take it anymore, living hurts too much, loneliness is causing me physical pain. I want to cease to exist. I'm tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, kunikuzushi, konstantine_217 and 3 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm tired, haunted by my traumas, Im afraid of the future, and I feel a lot of pain and anguish from being alive.
I wished I could have been a normal child, I'm a broken human being.
parents wanting me to behave normally like everyone else, but I don't know how
mentally broken
I'm tired.
i understand all of this so much. i hope you can find your peace soon. good luck ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, CTB Dream and Ravel
L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
"living hurts too much" "I want to cease to exist. I'm tired." I feel the exact same. I cannot access anything that will just make me go lights out and not wake up. I'm tired AF of life itself

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Ravel and hi-okbye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, it's hellish how people have to suffer so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome and Ravel