• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
My CTB is scheduled for this evening.
It will be with nitrogen and an exit bag. I've finally got all the equipment together, it's been quite a journey over the last few days, to find everything I needed, the compatibility between the gas bottle and the regulator here in my country and between the regulator and the hose. This technique definitely requires you to do your homework and leave nothing to chance.

My biggest worry was getting the nitrogen cylinder. Yesterday I ordered Aligal 1, 99.995% pure food grade nitrogen, from a wine shop. I'd made up a whole story in my head to justify getting the bottle back, that it was for a private event where we were going to serve stout beer (nitrogen is used for Guinness, for example), because Aligal 1 and pure nitrogen is less common for beer than other types of Aligal. In the end, this morning I went to collect the bottle and the sales assistant didn't ask any questions, just if the order had already been paid for. It really took 30sec from the time I entered the shop to the time I left. I was really stressed for nothing, but let's just say that nitrogen is the essential part of the equation with this technique :)

I'm going to do some more tests this afternoon with the exit bag, check I've got no leaks, sort out my last few things and then it's time to go. It's incredible how my whole life is depressing me to the core, but this latest project has given me a bit of motivation, which is a paradox, because that's all I've been thinking about for the last 2 weeks.

I probably won't do a farewell post on this forum tonight

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: indefinitesleep2, CouldaHvBeenARock, tvo and 6 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Farewell!

• Hugs
Reactions: Amish
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for this information, dear. I hope it all works out like you need.

It saddens me to see another soul pass on, who deserved more.

When you go, know that you're not going alone.
That all of us here are thinking of you and with you in spirit.

• Hugs
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
If you are indeed to follow through with this tonight then I hope you have a peaceful journey.

• Hugs
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
9l * 200 bar = 1800l of compressed nitrogen. A bit less now after my testes.
Way enough to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: The Mute Viking