M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
I have the money finally, I could order right now the Nitrite, as described by the SN method, and have it arrive in one week. Is it enough to just mix it in glasses of water and just drink them all up as time will go on? It literally sounds too easy to be true. worryingly so. someone please poke holes in my logic and help me improve my final exit, please!

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007 and Dead Meat
Looking

Looking

Looking for the answer.
Jan 16, 2023
It sounds like your body wouldn't be able to digest it, with how bitter Sodium Nitrite is, most people report vomiting it up. If you end up vomiting it up, the 100g you just paid for isn't going to matter much.

• Informative
Reactions: Source Energy, Dead Meat and Mordrea
Upvote 0
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Yeah that would probably definitely work but I wouldn't risk it. I would follow the protocol as close as possible with the 25 g followed by the other 25 g glass if vomiting occurs.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
Upvote 0
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I try to Mix it with some ich Tea I will give a Feedback as soon it arrives

Upvote 0
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
the reccomended way is with an anti-emetic (metoclopramide) at max dose to help prevent vomiting. you are supposed to mix 25-30g (depending on weight, 180×2×your weight/1000) in 50ml of water - this is to give you as little to throw up as possible. it's also reccomended to fast beforehand and dry-fast for at least three hours.

in your case, i'd skip dinner the night before it's supposed to arrive, get the package, and dry-fast while setting everything up. since you bought 100g, split slightly over half between two glasses and of you've got a measuring jug fill them with the correct amount of water, if not, fill them less than a quarter fill with water. do not mix it in anything other than water. do not use more than ~30g, you WILL throw it up. if you want, have some candy after drinking the first glass. only drink the second glass if/when you throw up.

...that being said, it sounds like this is an impulse purchase. do you want to talk about it?

• Informative
Reactions: Elidibus, nonialabaster, blackwidow and 3 others
Upvote 0
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
More than half the recommended amount is fatal, that's why its 25-30g. To make sure it works. Any more and your stomach will get rid of it through vomiting. Just make extra servings incase you vomit

Upvote 0
M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
the reccomended way is with an anti-emetic (metoclopramide) at max dose to help prevent vomiting. you are supposed to mix 25-30g (depending on weight, 180×2×your weight/1000) in 50ml of water - this is to give you as little to throw up as possible. it's also reccomended to fast beforehand and dry-fast for at least three hours.

in your case, i'd skip dinner the night before it's supposed to arrive, get the package, and dry-fast while setting everything up. since you bought 100g, split slightly over half between two glasses and of you've got a measuring jug fill them with the correct amount of water, if not, fill them less than a quarter fill with water. do not mix it in anything other than water. do not use more than ~30g, you WILL throw it up. if you want, have some candy after drinking the first glass. only drink the second glass if/when you throw up.

...that being said, it sounds like this is an impulse purchase. do you want to talk about it?
not impulsive, ive been wanting hardcore to die since I was 5, and after 22 I became insanely desperate about it. And I mean more than just "i'll just do reckless things and hope they kill me" now Im wise and know what death will not present itself to me by chanche until im 90, so no way in HELL im waiting that long.

Upvote 0
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Definitely not 100 grams. 30 max and that is if you are a larger person.

Reactions: uniqueusername39
Upvote 0
S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
Can you reduce the likelihood of vomiting by taking for example 10 grams 3 times spaced out by like 20mins or something instead of all 30 grams at the same time?

Upvote 0
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Can you reduce the likelihood of vomiting by taking for example 10 grams 3 times spaced out by like 20mins or something instead of all 30 grams at the same time?
It's basically a double shot glass amount if you do 25g and 50ml of water. Just tip your head back and down it like its vodka or whatever

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 31858

Maybe it is not something impulsive if you have been thinking about this for many years but I think you should stay a little longer and investigate and refine your method, you have little time on the website, there are many resources that can help you to see the amounts you need and what you have already been mentioned. Have you read Stan's guide and the pph yet?

Reactions: hetwordtmeteveel and nonialabaster
Upvote 0
M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
Maybe it is not something impulsive if you have been thinking about this for many years but I think you should stay a little longer and investigate and refine your method, you have little time on the website, there are many resources that can help you to see the amounts you need and what you have already been mentioned. Have you read Stan's guide and the pph yet?
stan's guide so far yes, the peaceful pill is discouraging just cus im not a book person, but i know i should browse it at least

Upvote 0
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
hey, what's everyone's source? i often see the initials "IC" and "CCS" thrown around, anyone care to put me in the loop? I've already ordered mine and I wonder why I've seen no one mention it yet (it's a chemical manufacturer from China.)

Upvote 0
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
taking it over time is actually not reccomended! you're basically trying to overwhelm your body, so spacing it out will give your body time to fight it off. aka 30g over 30m = closer to 20g at once.
hey, what's everyone's source? i often see the initials "IC" and "CCS" thrown around, anyone care to put me in the loop? I've already ordered mine and I wonder why I've seen no one mention it yet (it's a chemical manufacturer from China.)
dmed you IC source, source names can't be shared publically. make sure you're buying 95%+ nitrIte and do blood / aquarium test (nitrite and nitrate turn blood brown, email them asking if it's aquarium-safe nitrAte)

Last edited:
Reactions: nonialabaster
Upvote 0
M

Monopoly1

Mar 29, 2023
taking it over time is actually not reccomended! you're basically trying to overwhelm your body, so spacing it out will give your body time to fight it off. aka 30g over 30m = closer to 20g at once.

dmed you IC source, source names can't be shared publically. make sure you're buying 95%+ nitrIte and do blood / aquarium test (nitrite and nitrate turn blood brown, email them asking if it's aquarium-safe nitrAte)
Could you pm me the source please?

Upvote 0
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I have the money finally, I could order right now the Nitrite, as described by the SN method, and have it arrive in one week. Is it enough to just mix it in glasses of water and just drink them all up as time will go on? It literally sounds too easy to be true. worryingly so. someone please poke holes in my logic and help me improve my final exit, please!
No need to poke holes. Sometimes people vomit after their first glass. Thats what the other glasses are for. backup. Taking something beforehand with antiemetic properties is a good idea. Apart from that. Maybe sleeping pills if available. From my own experiences sn does taste like saltwater. It makes you heart race and accelerates your breathimg bjt nkt in an uncomfortable way. Just like after runnimg a few meters or climbing stairs.

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
No one could gag down 100g. of SN.

Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No one could gag down 100g. of SN.
I guess the OP was referring to what it'd be like in the case of them using extra water, to correlate with the extra SN used, that factor would help with ingesting the SN but then there's the problem with unnecessary nausea and vomiting, due to the extra amounts of those two components of the SN method.

It is possible to gag down that much SN, I know a lot of people who ate/drank much worse than a salty drink…

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

Attachments

• Severe-Methemoglobinemia-and-Death-From-Intentiona.pdf
    289.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Actually someone did, ingested 113g of sn actually. Take a look at case 5 on this doc and another ingested 60g.
Your level of insight rivals that of Vizzy's (peace be upon him). Ty Uesugi-sama.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

Your level of insight rivals that of Vizzy's (peace be upon him). Ty Uesugi-sama.
I will never come close to Vizzy and what he did to help people like me back when he was still around, let alone Stan and Vizzy himself helped me a lot too when I first joined this forum and reached out to him . He was absolutely sharp in detail so I really appreciate the compliment but I have Viz to thank, actually many of the posters that aren't here anymore for whatever reason, they left a lot of info that I've just spent a great deal of time reading about and learning from, as well as my own research.

@ApathyToLife for you to say that though means that I'm doing something right.

• Love
Reactions: ApathyToLife
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Actually someone did, ingested 113g of sn actually. Take a look at case 5 on this doc and another ingested 60g.
I assume they found the empty bottle, or found two or three empty glasses he had drunk. If that was the brand he used I'm amazed he survived long enough to even make it to the hospital.\

His oxygen saturation was still 80%! Heart rate 95 beats per minute. He had incredible stamina.

His methemoblobin was so high they couldn't even measure it so he apparently did take that much! Amazing.

That's a good report you found. It shows how variable people's reactions to SN are. All of these arrived at the hospital but only two survived even though all were given the antidote.

So from this I conclude it's not possible to take too much. I just can't imagine how the last one managed to take so much.

That second case was really a heroic battle by the hospital to save her:
In total, she was treated with four separate doses of i.v. methylene blue (1, 1, 2, 2 mg/kg) and two units of RBCs, as well as being intubated and given 100% oxygen. Whew!

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope, todeswunsch and Deleted member 65988
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

I assume they found the empty bottle, or found two or three empty glasses he had drunk. If that was the brand he used I'm amazed he survived long enough to even make it to the hospital.

That's a good report you found.
I think he did use the LW brand which was quite popular few years back on the forum and may have just used the whole bottle just because he felt like he needed to. I too am amazed he survived long enough to make it to hospital

I appreciate it. I honestly have quite a fair few reports now, some you have seen while I'm not sure about the others. Either way, this one is definitely one of more interesting ones I've come across.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
People usually pass out around 12 minutes. To get to the hospital in time to be saved seems like a miracle.

Upvote 0
wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
i know IC got busted but anyone know if the CCS source is still going?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

People usually pass out around 12 minutes. To get to the hospital in time to be saved seems like a miracle.
Like Lonely Kitten just a few days ago, it took about 10 mins from the time she posted her thread "just downed sn" to write her last message and she only vomited then which means sn had enough time to be ingested.

Perhaps maybe the symptoms take little bit longer to take effect for some compared to others or the person immediately regrets it like the horrible aftertaste and calls for help right away giving them enough time to be saved before unconscious sets in.

Upvote 0
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023

This document is interesting because it shows that 2 people who used the same product (LW 113g) did not obtain the same results. Case 2 took 60g and monitored, while case 5 took 113g and died. At the same time, case 4 took only 15g and died. I'm wondering what determines the result, as I'm going to have to use SN without any regimen, so I'm looking for the maximum chance of success. I'm really hesitating to try to take 100g, I plan to do it in 1 month and I'm wondering what I can do during that month to maximize my success. What could induce methemoglobinemia in my body before taking SN? Could VSED for several days before the attempt be useful? Or drinking alcohol (I never drink alcohol) for 1 week before the attempt and stopping 24 hours before the attempt? I really need to find out what could increase my methemoglobinemia level before the attempt to give me maximum success ....

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

At the same time, case 4 took only 15g and died. I'm wondering what determines the result, as I'm going to have to use SN without any regimen, so I'm looking for the maximum chance of success. I'm really hesitating to try to take 100g, I plan to do it in 1 month and I'm wondering what I can do during that month to maximize my success. What could induce methemoglobinemia in my body before taking SN
What determines the result is how fast the onset symptoms are and how soon they get to ER and receive medical treatment. You don't have to take 100g when the regimen is there to be followed for a reason, you don't have to exceed the amount of 20-25g, it'll be just as lethal plus taking a higher amount doesn't guarantee you will ctb, you may end up vomiting all of it out. Your last question makes no sense about what could induce Methomoglobinemia before taking sn, there's SN to take for a reason to induce that, you don't need to worry about anything else, it'll be deadly enough by itsel. Also, what do you mean you'll be taking SN without a regimen when it's required to follow a basic fasting protocol even if you don't have the required meds.

Could VSED for several days before the attempt be useful? Or drinking alcohol (I never drink alcohol) for 1 week before the attempt and stopping 24 hours before the attempt?
I'm going to stress to just keep things simple, do not think of deviating a method that has worked as it is by itself without any unnecessary changes. Do not drink alcohol either, it won't help at all with the process in its entirety. If you deviate from the method then you are only going to increase the chances of failure being the end result. Keep it simple, make sure your sn is pure enough, fast for 8-15 hrs or however you feel is long enough to maximize absorption and if you are worried about the taste, get something such as mint to deal with that. That breakdown I just gave is about as simple as it gets.

I really need to find out what could increase my methemoglobinemia level before the attempt to give me maximum success ....
Again, SN by itself will be just enough to rapidly cause Methomoglobinemia, you do not need to do anything outside of this. To Maximize success is to look at what is the most common cause of failure with this method and mitigate that especially when you apply it to your own circumstances.

Upvote 0
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
What determines the result is how fast the onset symptoms are and how soon they get to ER and receive medical treatment. You don't have to take 100g when the regimen is there to be followed for a reason, you don't have to exceed the amount of 20-25g, it'll be just as lethal plus taking a higher amount doesn't guarantee you will ctb, you may end up vomiting all of it out. Your last question makes no sense about what could induce Methomoglobinemia before taking sn, there's SN to take for a reason to induce that, you don't need to worry about anything else, it'll be deadly enough by itsel. Also, what do you mean you'll be taking SN without a regimen when it's required to follow a basic fasting protocol even if you don't have the required meds.

I'm going to stress to just keep things simple, do not think of deviating a method that has worked as it is by itself without any unnecessary changes. Do not drink alcohol either, it won't help at all with the process in its entirety. If you deviate from the method then you are only going to increase the chances of failure being the end result. Keep it simple, make sure your sn is pure enough, fast for 8-15 hrs or however you feel is long enough to maximize absorption and if you are worried about the taste, get something such as mint to deal with that. That breakdown I just gave is about as simple as it gets.

Again, SN by itself will be just enough to rapidly cause Methomoglobinemia, you do not need to do anything outside of this. To Maximize success is to look at what is the most common cause of failure with this method and mitigate that especially when you apply it to your own circumstances.

What I mean by without regimen is that I don't have access to any medication... my basic plan would be 24 hours fasting, then take SN 25g in 50mL water. Then take 3 rolling paper bombs with 5g in each. As I don't have any medication, I'm wondering how to proceed so that as much SN as possible passes through the stomach. That's why I'm asking myself questions like adding the rolling paper bombs or taking 100g (I'm thinking that by taking 100g it might be possible to keep the 25g needed inside me even if I vomit).
I've also thought of inhaling a bottle of deodorant once I've ingested the SN, to create a buzz and avoid vomiting (I remember 15/20 years ago when I was young, we used to inhale a bottle of deodorant with friends at very alcoholic parties, to be high and disconnected, and it prevented us from vomiting all the alcohol we drank).

Upvote 0