M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
I have the money finally, I could order right now the Nitrite, as described by the SN method, and have it arrive in one week. Is it enough to just mix it in glasses of water and just drink them all up as time will go on? It literally sounds too easy to be true. worryingly so. someone please poke holes in my logic and help me improve my final exit, please!

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007 and Dead Meat
D

Deleted member 65988

"As I don't have any medication, I'm wondering how to proceed so that as much SN as possible passes through the stomach. That's why I'm asking myself questions like adding the rolling paper bombs or taking 100g (I'm thinking that by taking 100g it might be possible to keep the 25g needed inside me even if I vomit).
I've also thought of inhaling a bottle of deodorant once I've ingested the SN, to create a buzz and avoid vomiting (I remember 15/20 years ago when I was young, we used to inhale a bottle of deodorant with friends at very alcoholic parties, to be high and disconnected, and it prevented us from vomiting all the alcohol we drank)." @Tsunami

so is there any possibility of getting at least a pain med at the very least, anything otc at all. Again, I will advise against taking 100g and stick to what's worked with the regimen. I also don't know how well the idea of inhaling a bottle of deodorant to avoid vomiting because there's a reason why you need Dopamine blocking Antiemetic. Considering that you do not have access to the meds then I'd advise preparing as many back up drinks as possible, split the 100g into 4 separate drinks being 25g each. I'm not sure if you're idea to prevent vomiting will work with SN although I do find it interesting to think outside the box like that.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Upvote 0
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
so is there any possibility of getting at least a pain med at the very least, anything otc at all. Again, I will advise against taking 100g and stick to what's worked with the regimen. I also don't know how well the idea of inhaling a bottle of deodorant to avoid vomiting because there's a reason why you need Dopamine blocking Antiemetic. Considering that you do not have access to the meds then I'd advise preparing as many back up drinks as possible, split the 100g into 4 separate drinks being 25g each. I'm not sure if you're idea to prevent vomiting will work with SN although I do find it interesting to think outside the box like that.

The only pharmacy medicines I could possibly have would be ibuprofen, paracetamol and vogalib. Looks like juste placebo things... I don't know because I haven't taken any medication for about ten years, I don't even have a doctor..

It's true that I think out of the box, because I know I can't follow the protocol and i try creativity... the protocol showed thatl worked but also showed that even with antiemetic many people vomited. There are so many different cases I read all the cases on the forum as well as the succes/failure threads and related documents. And there is a great diversity in the results obtained (just like in the 5 boxes you shared). This is why I have to find ideas since I'm 1 month in front of me to think about it...
The idea of rolling paper bomb for example is very interesting and I saw that n thread a subject had been done a few years ago. For the inhaled deodorant I have never seen anything that proposed this in connection with the SN , but it is my memory of 15 years ago that gave me idea because I remember that it prevented vomiting and it created a buzz interessant. If i could to reproduce this with SN it would be nice , not vomiting + being high while waiting for pass out seems agreable. I also thought of CBD or THCP that avoid nausee and THCP created a buzz so can be smoking at the same time as taking SN. For the back up glasses I am convinced that it is indispenseble if I vomit to take a dose again, it is for that I thought of rolling papers bomb (either take 5min after SN drink or take them in case of vomit)

Reactions: Klimpop
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

the protocol showed thatl worked but also showed that even with antiemetic many people vomited. There are so many different cases I read all the cases on the forum as well as the succes/failure threads and related documents. And there is a great diversity in the results obtained (just like in the 5 boxes you shared). This is why I have to find ideas since I'm 1 month in front of me to think about it...
People vomiting with AEs does not negate its necessity, they are still required for the regimen. I seriously think you need to keep this as simple as possible in your circumstances.

The only pharmacy medicines I could possibly have would be ibuprofen, paracetamol and vogalib. Looks like juste placebo things... I don't know because I haven't taken any medication for about ten years, I don't even have a doctor..
If that's how you feel then I understand, they've definitely helped others so this is usually the first thing I'd recommend.

For the inhaled deodorant I have never seen anything that proposed this in connection with the SN , but it is my memory of 15 years ago that gave me idea because I remember that it prevented vomiting and it created a buzz interessant. If i could to reproduce this with SN it would be nice , not vomiting + being high while waiting for pass out seems agreable. I also thought of CBD or THCP that avoid nausee and THCP created a buzz so can be smoking at the same time as taking SN.
It is not discussed because we don't know how well it does in preventing vomiting compared to what we know from AEs that have been observed to work time and time again, continually recommended as they always have been in contrast to what you have here as an idea. However, considering you don't have much to work, I suggest you look at the closest possible options to what is normally used in a regimen even if you won't formally have one.

I think I've just about covered everything, I'm a little tired from all the help I've been giving out haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tsunami
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

If I use this method I will be taking Benedryl and Dramamine since I don't want to take Meto due to possible side effects of it. Unfortunately I don't have any tranquilizers.
The risk of Akathisia or Tardive dyskenia is more common for people with a history of seizures, Parkinsons disease or certain mental health conditions. I've tested myself twice and I felt absolutely no side effects, in fact, I felt better using it but still got 16 pills left to use for SN as well as 7mg Xanax left to use to black out on.

Some do I suppose because they're probably panicking over the fact that they haven't gone unconscious yet or they are worried the SN will not work. Fast heartbeat will definitely cause anxiety for a majority of people who've never dealt with it but luckily for me, my heart going 120 is something I've dealt with before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I just know I will grab my phone and call for help. And I'm not strong enough to not have my phone with me. I tried to OD before and don't even remember calling anyone but the fire engines were there and my friends were there putting me under cold water in the shower and said I had called them.

Upvote 0