Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
You racked up an absolutely crazy number of posts for just being on here for just a week. Hate to see you go so soon

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I hope you finally get your peace soon whether it's by this or by something else. Take care
Ty for your kinds words.

I will, at last ❤️
You racked up an absolutely crazy number of posts for just being on here for just a week. Hate to see you go so soon
Tha's me alright 😁😇🫂

Well there's still one week left 🤘🏼🙁
I think you've touched a lot of people my friend, even though you're departing there will be lots on here who will be sad to see you go but happy you're finally at peace. I can see you mattered to a lot of people on here, helped a lo of people, genuinely cared, what a legacy to leave mate
I hope I did ❤️ thank all of you guys. You are making this easier and giving me peace while waiting ❤️

Thank you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and Life Is My Coffin
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Tha's me alright 😁😇🫂

Well there's still one week left 🤘🏼🙁
Gotta aim for that 400 post count before it's time to go.

lt really does suck to see people drop like flies on here especially when you get used to their presence 😔

Please at the very least leave a story or something explaining why you must do this. Give a detailed explanation for your reason of departing if you can. We'd appreciate to see why it has to come to this. Myself and others who liked your time on here would really enjoy those last words from you (if you plan on making a farewell thread that is)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Ε. Η. R. and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Gotta aim for that 400 post count before it's time to go.

lt really does suck to see people drop like flies on here especially when you get used to their presence 😔

Please at the very least leave a story or something explaining why you must do this. Give a detailed explanation for your reason of departing if you can. We'd appreciate to see why it has to come to this. Myself and others who liked your time on here would really enjoy those last words from you
Must do 😁

Yeah a lot of people from a couple of months ago departed, but hey, it's ss… still it's heartbreaking seing so many absolutely awesome people here suffering or ctb-ing.

Ok, I'll try the following days. Now I'm feeling like shit… 😞

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Life Is My Coffin and AllCatsAreGrey
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Now I'm feeling like shit… 😞
Just remember you don't have to do it. I personally wouldn't even recommend doing it myself, but I of course don't know what you're going through. All I can say is dont be afraid to back out if you can't do it. nobody's going to hold you to it for deciding not to

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting, kitty_kat, Ε. Η. R. and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Just remember you don't have to do it. I personally wouldn't even recommend doing it myself, but I of course don't know what you're going through. All I can say is dont be afraid to back out if you can't do it. nobody's going to hold you to it for deciding not to
Ty for reassuring me of that 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Weltall and Life Is My Coffin
RandomMacBeth

RandomMacBeth

Nada mais importa!
Nov 8, 2023
@Dot please delete my account next Sunday

Much love guys ❤️
You did your best in your lifetime, hope you find peace on the other side. Im new to this website and read a goodbye message for the the first time is kinda sad, but if its gonna make you happy im by your side ❤️

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
You did your best in your lifetime, hope you find peace on the other side. Im new to this website and read a goodbye message for the the first time is kinda sad, but if its gonna make you happy im by your side ❤️
Thank you ❤️

You'll get a lot from this forum ❤️

• Love
Reactions: RandomMacBeth
K

ketchup

Nov 10, 2023
Why you need to do like this? Any other choice?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry seeing you leaving, my friend. You will be missed! I wish you all the best. May you find peace. Safe travels and good luck!

• Love
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I hope that whatever you decide on doing in the end it works out for you and that you find peace whether it's on this side or the other.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Much good luck!!! ♥️ I hope you will get the peace your are looking for.
Will miss seeing you around here.

• Love
_02aslademe

_02aslademe

I miss you
Aug 22, 2023
Good luck on your journey, I wish you all the best 🫂 You've left such an impact here and I respect your decision, godspeed ❤️

• Love
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
take care and be safe. all the love to you. <3

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I hope that whatever you decide on doing in the end it works out for you and that you find peace whether it's on this side or the other.
What a simple and wonderful message ❤️

Thank you.
Much good luck!!! ♥️ I hope you will get the peace your are looking for.
Will miss seeing you around here.
Will miss you too ❤️ hope there's something on the other side so I can do that 🤗
take care and be safe. all the love to you. <3
Nothing but love ❤️😇
Good luck on your journey, I wish you all the best 🫂 You've left such an impact here and I respect your decision, godspeed ❤️
I'm really glad I did ❤️ sadly, this is the situation. Godspeed 🫂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think it's fair to pressurise the OP into explaining why they are choosing to ctb as it's personal. Nobody else is owed an explanation and it's none of their business anyway, if the OP wants to share more then it's completely up to them not anybody else. Suicidal people deserve respect rather than interrogation, I wish you the best OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: F@#$, Ε. Η. R., tiger b and 3 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I don't really think it's fair to pressurise the OP into explaining why they are choosing to ctb as it's personal. Nobody else is owed an explanation and it's none of their business anyway, if the OP wants to share more then it's completely up to them not anybody else. Suicidal people deserve respect rather than interrogation, I wish you the best OP.
Ty. You too ❤️

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, Venin, truly hope things work for you, go well, rest easy.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
nobody here commenced any "pressurise" at all for him to do anything.

he literally posted he has a plan to do it. if it was somehow inappropriate to inquire what drove him to this point then common sense would denote he wouldn't have made this post at all. he already explained he wants to go, the people who enjoyed his time on here want to know why. he's not a disposable object, he's a human being with a story and we care to hear it. if he doesn't want to tell it, then that's fine. lol nobody made him do shit.

Reactions: Cloud Busting
Jinxyxx

Jinxyxx

Oct 29, 2023
We never talked but ive been seeing a lot of your posts around here. You seem like a really nice person and i will miss reading more from you. I still hope you find a nother way but i dont know your situation well enough and if you think this is truly the best option for you, Ill believe it. Thank you for everything you did for this comunity and i am so sorry youve reached this point. I wish you all the best 🫂

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
nobody here commenced any "pressurise" at all for him to do anything.

he literally posted he has a plan to do it. if it was somehow inappropriate to inquire what drove him to this point then common sense would denote he wouldn't have made this post at all. he already explained he wants to go, the people who enjoyed his time on here want to know why. he's not a disposable object, he's a human being with a story and we care to hear it. if he doesn't want to tell it, then that's fine. lol nobody made him do shit.
No need to argue guys. I haven't felt pressured 🫂 it's ok

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and tiger b
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
No need to argue guys. I haven't felt pressured 🫂 it's ok
People write goodbye threads here all the time with the story included why they chose to do this. I just wanted to ask if you're interested in doing that. Idk what the big deal even was with allat lol

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
People write goodbye threads here all the time with the story included why they chose to do this. I just wanted to ask if you're interested in doing that. Idk what the big deal even was with allat lol
I understood what you said 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Peace to you friend. I'm so sorry it's come to this but over everything else I just wish for you to have peace. I will hold space for you in my heart <3

• Hugs
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
Love reading your takes on here, you will be missed <3

• Love
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I wish you the best and a peaceful journey. You will escape the hell of life.