• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
So tomorrow is my big day.One thing I wanna ask people's opinion on,is what do i leave near me,there is a big chance I'll get disfigured,so would letting a bag with Id cards and phone numbers near me be enough?
I don't wanna leave a message back home.
I'll be deleting my Google account in around 6 hours,so with that will go this forum account too,i think.See ya!

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
Sounds like your ID cards and phone numbers would be enough, that's my guess. If needed, they can also fingerprint and use DNA. They will identify you.

Good luck in whatever you decide. If you change your mind or it just does not work out, you are welcome back here.

I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
Sounds like your ID cards and phone numbers would be enough, that's my guess. If needed, they can also fingerprint and use DNA. They will identify you.

Good luck in whatever you decide. If you change your mind or it just does not work out, you are welcome back here.
Thanks,my concern is more that it'll take too much time for relatives to be contacted,so they'll think i just disappeared.But i guess leaving a paper in a place relatively easy to find won't hurt.

I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
Goodbye. I hope you have a peaceful journey and that you find peace, in whatever you hope to find after death. That is, if you hope to find anything at all.
I don't think that much about it,if its nothing thats fine,and nothing seem to have the most evidence behind it,since all aspects of the person can be mapped to the brain,which indicates there is nothing to the self outside of the brain,and therefore afterlife.But then again consciousness seems like this impossible thing to figure out.
If its Christian Hell...then...well...better luck next time buddy :)

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I don't think that much about it,if its nothing thats fine,and nothing seem to have the most evidence behind it,since all aspects of the person can be mapped to the brain,which indicates there is nothing to the self outside of the brain,and therefore afterlife.But then again consciousness seems like this impossible thing to figure out.
If its Christian Hell...then...well...better luck next time buddy :)
I don't think there is really evidence for anything, but that is a matter for a different thread.

Well, look at the bright side: If it is Christian Hell, we already practiced and got used to suffering a fair bit on Earth!

I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
I don't think there is really evidence for anything, but that is a matter for a different thread.

Well, look at the bright side: If it is Christian Hell, we already practiced and got used to suffering a fair bit on Earth!
Of course you can just say that there is some life force behind you,but its the closest to anything on the subject that is not completely from imagination.