No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
I don't have Facebook anymore, I got rid of it 10 years ago and haven't been back to it since.

So I got on Google, typed names, the city or town they lived in, and found out that between 2018 and 2023, eleven of them have passed away.

While it is sad they passed for whatever reason, I'm kind of jealous that they are gone, and I'm still stuck here.

I know, makes me sound like a shitty person, doesn't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, wCvML2, Zanmato and 1 other person
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Its a normal feeling when you are depressed. Even me I'm jealous about people died unfortunately or who having incurable decease...
You are not a shitty person, not at all. Just the kind of person who's conscious about your feelings

Reactions: No More Tears
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It doesn't make you shitty. If anything it's morbid curiosity. I've wondered especially lately for some odd reason about what's happened to my high school classmates. How many have killed themselves, what percentage of them are dead and how they died, how many have succeeded in life and others who couldn't, who's went to prison, who's became a drug addict, hell I wonder if there are any other classmates such as myself just stuck in limbo and can't live at all due to mental and/or physical health problems. Don't be too hard on yourself about being curious.

• Hugs
Reactions: No More Tears
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
The real questions is who fucked with his/her professor?!

JK šŸ¤¤