Nakiya

Nakiya

Please be patient, I can't understand easily
Aug 17, 2023
Making friends has been extremely hard especially when I have to censor myself so often. Most topics that are applicable to other people don't apply to me. I can't really answer anything because of how my life has been a constant downhill.

The things I eat it's just the same meals everyday. When talking about hobbies, I kinda lost everything I'm passionate about even drawing which I'm supposedly good at. Whenever I'm talking to someone it always feel so transactional. I always need to give something in return. Ah I don't know where I'm going with this I just wanna make proper friends. I remember one of my friends said "Have you got anything else to say?" I suppose all the things I can ever talk about is just sad things

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, LonelyKitten, kunikuzushi and 7 others
Dead Already

Dead Already

Jul 14, 2023
Here, on this site, you are not alone.
We are all listening, speak freely.

Reactions: Nakiya
egobaby

egobaby

insane
Jul 19, 2021
I'm the same way, but you should find friends that have the same interests as you. Ones that don't judge what you say and ones that support you and understand what you deal with. Just remember, here you can say whatever you want, how you truly feel without judgment. Sending love and hugs <3

Reactions: F&Inside and Nakiya
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. It's a great community here. I hope you find benefits that will help you in whatever you decide to do. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: F&Inside and Nakiya
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Making friends has been extremely hard especially when I have to censor myself so often. Most topics that are applicable to other people don't apply to me. I can't really answer anything because of how my life has been a constant downhill.

The things I eat it's just the same meals everyday. When talking about hobbies, I kinda lost everything I'm passionate about even drawing which I'm supposedly good at. Whenever I'm talking to someone it always feel so transactional. I always need to give something in return. Ah I don't know where I'm going with this I just wanna make proper friends. I remember one of my friends said "Have you got anything else to say?" I suppose all the things I can ever talk about is just sad things
Like others have said you are not alone. I am sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to lose the essence of life the joy sucked out. I hope you find peace and hope.

Reactions: Nakiya and Praestat_Mori
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I can relate. I'm bad at conversations and always end up being the awkward one noone wants to talk to

Reactions: Nakiya, Decided98, vcregs and 1 other person
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Just joined also and seems like a genuinely supportive, well-wishing community here. Hope you can connect with like minds and vent your worries/frustration when you feel like it.

Reactions: Aloneisbestforme and Nakiya
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The great thing about SS is that the people here do not judge. They accept you for who you are not your disabilities. You will find caring people here. Welcome

Reactions: Aloneisbestforme and Nakiya
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I'm a new user here and so far.

This place is awesome. I have never felt this comfortable before.
No one will judge you and will care about whatever your talking about.

This place is a safe space and I hope you can find like minded people here :heart:

XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Feel the same way. Nice avatar btw.

Reactions: Nakiya