komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Become the master of your own fate
Jul 21, 2019
So while i know exactly what im going to do to ctb, im left a bit anxious and also lazy to actually do it, but possibly mostly because im not sure about some of the specific details of my method. I want to go over my plan and get some advice/tips if possible so that i can dispel any anxieties about how it could go wrong. Prepare for a wall of text.

What i know is im going to use the full suspension method. Ill use a door handle as my anchor and hang on the other side of the door. I dont have meds to calm me down or ease the pain so right now my drug of choice is a big 32 ipa and two little bottles of some vodka. Ill probably throw in a fosters or something to get me real nice and buzzed.

Now heres were the problems set in

1. Since id be right next to a door, something ive been worrying about was making noise. Id imagine id start panicking and kicking the door because of si and i wanted to avoid that. Is this a common issue or should i be fine?

2. Possible alternative. If a door wouldnt be prefferable what other method would suffice? Ceiling fan or some sort of chandelier id imagine would only work if doing partial suspension so as to not put my entire body weight and break the damn thing.

3. Location. Id rather not do it at my current residence since theres family here and i dont want to leave a dead body in their house. My main location of choice is a motel which would limit my options for issue 2. No im not going to a damn park because i dont want to freak out little kids and going to a secluded forest is...also not doable but id rather not explain why since itll give a bit to much personal detail about who i am. The main problem im having is choosing a motel. Like would it look odd for some random guy going to a motel at night with a backpack alone? Whats a cheap motel chain for a single night that also isnt terrible? Would certain motels be less desirable to ctb?

4. Timing. My best time to ctb was the past two days since i didnt have work but i got to lazy and didnt do research so now i have work 4 days in a row and all are night shifts. From what i understand motels have you check in at night and then check out 12 hours later, from 11 pm to 11 am. I could just ditch work the night but i already did that recently and despite the fact that im gonna be dead, calling off work like that again makes me a bit anxious. Now from what i can gather one of those nights i get off at 10 30. If anyone has motel experience, would this bar me from being able to be act as normally as possible to avoid suspicion and then just going to the motel at such a late time?

5. My final note. I actually wrote 2 notes, one which will also be my will of sorts and be viewable by freinds/family. The other note is one that im sending to a close friend with additional details that im going to instruct him to keep to himself and delete afterwords after reading it. Lets just say i have some very pathetic reasons that broke the camels back for me that id rather take to the grave with me but i still wanted him to know. In terms of the method of notifiying him i was going to use this future e mail service from the resource thread.

Now the problem here is that the way this works is i can only set a date but not a time to send it, nor can i send it the next day, it says it has to be sent 30 days at minimum into the future. What i wanted to do was have it be sent the next day at night time but obviously thats not doable with this e mail service. Is there any other viable alternative to this method?

That should be it. Once i get this all figured out i can move on and catch the damn bus. Im already getting depressed and anxious for not taking advantage of the past two days to do myself in

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LogicalConclusion, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Thrashing against the door will likely occur especially with full suspension. Nobody will question a guy staying solo at a motel. There are other email services that work similarly but I'm having trouble remembering the name, will edit if I recall.

Reactions: Circles
komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Jul 21, 2019
Thrashing against the door will likely occur especially with full suspension. Nobody will question a guy staying solo at a motel. There are other email services that work similarly but I'm having trouble remembering the name, will edit if I recall.

So what method could i use as opposed to using a door?

Someone gave me this resource awhile ago. Hope it helps.

Ah perfect. That solves one problem then. Thanks my guy.

Reactions: LogicalConclusion
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'd use the bathroom door, with socks on, to avoid making noises against the door to the corridor.

There was a great post around here recently about check-ins ... Ah here it is, courtesy of the insightful @Sargasm: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-check-into-hotel-undetected.19654/post-370325

As for your late arrival, you can mention that when you make the reservation.

Last edited:
komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Jul 21, 2019
Seems like this is for a hotel tho. Would motel landlords be as prudent about room service/anonymity? I cant imagine they would even care.

Good advicd on the socks ill be wearing those, and im guessing i should schedule a motel visit in advance

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Seems like this is for a hotel tho. Would motel landlords be as prudent about room service/anonymity? I cant imagine they would even care.

Good advicd on the socks ill be wearing those, and im guessing i should schedule a motel visit in advance

I reckon it depends on the type of motel you're picturing. At a certain level they'll be as careful as at least a middling hotel, and the right venue for this event isn't something I personally would scrimp on. But if you find a dodgy place more appealing for whatever reason at least you won't have to worry about housekeeping coming too often. 8\

Also please doublecheck on the checkout time - my experience is that checkout is at 10AM or whatever even if I check in at 11PM. I'd book two days in any case.

Either way, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. Please make good choices for yourself. x

komm susser todd

komm susser todd

Jul 21, 2019
Yeah im gonna do some research on motels today or tommorow. Ill probably plan sometime early next week then off to the other side.

Thanks for the info

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul