D

descartes

Jan 16, 2021
I really want advice on the simplest way to take SN I don't have energy for all the calculations and I feel like everyone on here is an elitist talking about ml and grams. I have these plans spring water bottles that have 500 ml so I'm gonna pour it into 5 glasses and each will have 100 ml. Then I have a bottle of SN containing 113 grams and I will parcel that out into four equal piles each containing roughly 28 grams. I will mix one of the piles with one of the glasses will that work please? Should I drink two glasses like that? Should I prepare a second glass in case I throw up? I'm thinking of taking Xanax while I do it. Is that a good idea?

I dont have any of the other stuff nor do I have access to it. Where I'm from people take xanax to relax so I can get that off the street.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If one of those bottles contains 100ml, then divide one bottle of the water in half, and mix a pile of SN into each...

That should be about right at 25grams:50ml h2o.

If vomit immediately after drinking the first glass, many people recommend to have a second glass ready and prepared to drink it if you can and you still want to die.

In an empty stomach SN is rapidly absorbed and goes into the bloodstream to peak levels very quickly. The idea is to be able and hold down or consciously work at it during the time right after drinking it to allow maximum absorption to occur, so even if you vomit at that point it may not even matter any at all since plenty enough had likely been absorbed within very few minutes...

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
That sounds more complicated to me than to just weigh 25 grams of SN and 50 grams of water.

Reactions: Lethe, Fthis, Defenestration and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
if it helps google said

25 grams6 tsp

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and Spitfire
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Pour out about half of the spring water and put almost all the SN in the water. Then shake it up and drink 20% of the mixture. You'll have about 100g in 250ml in the spring water bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: descartes
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't have precision scales like that
For sodium NITRATE (NOT nitrITE, But they are similarly weighted substances, besides for having an extra oxygen atom or not).

The molecular weight conversion of sodium nitrate is 3 teaspoons (or one standard tablespoon) is equivalent to approximately 13.8 grams.

This is measured using non-compacted substance in a standard measuring spoon with the top of the spoon leveled flat or even by a spatula.

Molar Mass:
Sodium nitrate = 84.9947 g/mol
Sodium nitrite = 68.9953 g/mol

Last edited: