D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
My friend has informed me that the SN she was holding for me expired so she threw it out. Ah well, good that I still have a method left...sigh.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
There should not be an expiration date on crystalline SN. Is it in liquid form instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, wordsonscreen, LastFlowers and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
There should not be an expiration date on crystalline SN. Is it in liquid form instead?
No. But I did buy it more than 2 years ago and frankly cannot remember if the container did or did not have an expiry. Supplies for the other methods are at two other places. May do this sooner than expected. I cannot take the chance that something will happen to those as well. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
No. But I did buy it more than 2 years ago and frankly cannot remember if the container did or did not have an expiry. Supplies for the other methods are at two other places. May do this sooner than expected. I cannot take the chance that something will happen to those as well. Fingers crossed.
Again, crystalline SN does not expire as long as it within a sealed container.

Reactions: whitefeather
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Again, crystalline SN does not expire as long as it within a sealed container.
Makes no difference. I did not store it at home, and I cannot exactly go to her place to search. Ergo I no longer have it. I can only repeat what I was told, and it really does not matter if she lied. So...I have told those who need to prepare that I will be leaving in three months time. I will no longer involve anyone in my case, and have informed my sons that I shall be leaving the province. I will say no more to them than that. Thank you Green for your response. Much luck to all.

• Love
Reactions: CKPDal and Greenberg