• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So i have ordered my SN. But the thing is I don't have access to antimetics. Is it reliable to die from just the SN (please say yes). Are there any OTC drugs i could take?

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Good luck,I'm sure You'll find the answer,from where did you order it ?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, especially with a redose second glass. Probably, even without an available second glass considering poisonous SN.

Yea

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Also could someone please tell me if there should be any changes in my diet before it? Should i fast? Or eat normally?

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Thanks. I ordered it online. I don't think i am allowed to name commercial sites here.

Thank you!

Can you also please tell me how to measure 20 grams in spoons?
Check on Google but think it's 4 tea spoons

Last edited:
Reactions: NodusTollens
R

ReturnToNothing

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know the shelf life of meto?

Last edited:
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Don't different chemicals have different molecular masses? Grams are a measure of weight, teaspoons are a measure of volume.

I'm sure that's obvious in quantities larger than what SN requires, maybe it doesn't make a difference in this instance, but the most accurate way to do this would be to have someone (if this hasn't been done already) weigh SN and come up with a conversion chart that is specific to it.
Or maybe get a set of digital scales. Seriously can people not think for themselves. Am giving up trying to help. There is search bars on here and Google for everyone. It's not hard