• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Doomed.
Nov 5, 2023
I currently have no access to Xanax and was wondering whether I could use Hydroxizine instead of Xanax to calm me down when I'm doing it. If I can, then how much should I take?

Reactions: tbroken
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
It's a fairly mild anxiolytic/sedative and it's been less tested than benzo combinations but it is used clinically for anxiety so it will have some calming effects so long as you aren't too habituated to it. It's also got anti-nausea properties which may help.

That said, benzos are kinda the gold standard here so if you can wait and order some online that's probably worth doing.

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Doomed.
Nov 5, 2023
It's a fairly mild anxiolytic/sedative and it's been less tested than benzo combinations but it is used clinically for anxiety so it will have some calming effects so long as you aren't too habituated to it. It's also got anti-nausea properties which may help.

That said, benzos are kinda the gold standard here so if you can wait and order some online that's probably worth doing.
Thank you for your response. Would you know how much I would have to take? Each pill contains 25 mg.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Thank you for your response. Would you know how much I would have to take? Each pill contains 25 mg.
As a sleep aid the dose is 25-100mg. You might want to go a bit over that for your purposes. Don't go crazy though - like a lot of non-benzo sleep aids/anxiolytics it can have uncomfortable effects in overdose.